Why yes, I do like films by David Lynch, how could you tell?

>why yes, I do like films by David Lynch, how could you tell?

Attached: B8FCDD9C-B9BC-46D3-BF03-3D5089FEB767.jpg (700x438, 118.45K)

>attractive woman sees guy with terrible dandruff
>she stares at it intently
>camera begins an extreme close-up zoom on the dandruff, low, bassy ambience begins to swell
>the dandruff becomes a large, strange, papier-mache prop of a dandruff particle. As it spins slowly, a human face is superimposed on the other side, mouthing inaudible words
>sudden cut to a strange, old looking interior which is clearly a set. The set is populated by three figures who appear to be a family

never where black without the blue bros.

Try nizoral.

literally me except you can’t notice it but shit falls out when I brush through my hair

They quit making the selsun blue 3 in one..fuck them.

>start minoxidil and finasteride
>hair is thicker than it has ever been in my life
>suddenly have horrible dandruff for the first time in my life

Literally came to say this. Been using for 10 years changed my life.

How do you get dandruffs that big? I feel like I have to treasure hunt for a dandruff bigger than a milimeter.

>Cheesed to meet you

>europe literally has a shampoo that actually destroys all the dandruff in your hair
>US doesnt have shit like this

Attached: 1465257928068.jpg (188x196, 11.79K)

i'm good with medicated.

Psoriasis on the scalp

it's true dandruff is so hard to deal with though

What the fuck are you talking about?

adrenochrome

yo por eso uso esto, los amerimutts son muy tontos por lo visto

Attached: dove_hair_prot_anticaspa_sh400ml_fop_7891150023529_ch-662499.png.ulenscale.460x460.png (460x460, 65.64K)

Havent used shampoo in three years. Zero flakes

Stop poisoning your skin

Some of us have seborrheic dermatitis you fuck, I get dandruff on my face and beard as well as my scalp. I need the heavy duty poison shampoo.

I use prescription ketocalzone that I get for free

Did you start doing minox the same time as fin? I tried minox for like a month but couldn’t stand the smell. Starting fin soon.

I've been using minoxidil for 4 months and it's done absolutely nothing other than give me dandruff. My hair is barely thinning so I thought it wouldn't take very long to see results but now I'm having my doubts.