Germany is dying because we're not having enough children. So I ask of you, please come to Germany and have children...

Germany is dying because we're not having enough children. So I ask of you, please come to Germany and have children, preferably with our native women.

German men are hard-working and industrious, we will make sure to provide for your family. I don't care whether you're Latin American, African, Arab, Muslim, we will happily provide for any children to ensure our future.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF_97ab1c12de.jpg (750x1000, 72.76K)

You should worry more about firewood Hans

Germany was not dying, in 100 years you would have still been 40 millions. But you had to import 20 millions of turks and their friends and now you really are going extinct.

good, maybe you will stop shitting up our general

Attached: 7DDDBD26-0002-413B-8BD4-BB799F3B8EDD.jpg (750x1240, 746.35K)

>germany is dying
There’s never been more germans than today and this is not counting the germans in usa

Attached: D0E6E95B-990E-42A9-8E3A-11AE7DE670EC.jpg (400x249, 22.99K)

If I come and fertilize your women, nothing literally changed in your genofond, because you're already half russians. So good offer

German TFR is 1.4 or so, so the country's population is only growing to due to immigration

Big if true.

Attached: 1659229855320180.gif (496x496, 25.87K)

I am moving to Frankfurt next month. I’m 185cm, blonde hair, athletic, Frank. Will I find a wide shouldered, squarheaded, blonde woman to make me sausage and squeeze my dick with her bear sized hands with meaty sausage fingers?

Thank you for the invitation
Not like we needed it
so where's the blondest juiciest pussy?

Attached: 1659225072981908.jpg (764x1156, 104.97K)

What if I bring a German wife over to the UK and promise to send back every third child?

This isn’t viable. When white people are gone who is going to be paying my kid’s welfare?

u are racist to me and no german women wants me :(

Attached: kurdpepeilyaf_by_fstikbot_agadzqwaaijecvm.png (512x495, 243.79K)

have you tried surgery? skin bleaching?

That is a good thing, thanks.

Actually I have relatives who fleed in 90s to Germoney, open a eye clinic and have more money than all my family tree combined, but they told me if I only think to come here they call the German analog of ICE.

Why do they hate you?

Yes, sir.

>prime french genetics
>wasting it on a German

mate you are rarer as fuck and have a far superior civilization, don't waste it on kraut slags.

> they told me if I only think to come here they call the German analog of ICE.
I didn't get it

lmao didn't know german russians are this based.

“Akchually” any russian abroad of RF just hate the idea to any immigrant from Russia “made it”. There a plenty of group in Facebook full of bride wifes who search in russian-speaking groups any messages from illegal immigrants and shitches them to cops/migrant courts.

you gotta do the breeding part yourself

Attached: 1653925935762.webm (1920x1080, 339.97K)

No, foreign men are better suited due to their higher testosterone.

why have you become such a cuck? where is the glory and viktoria? what happened? you're supposed to be a fierce war machine that actively tries to conquer the world no matter the cost

Attached: 1645205264150.webm (469x750, 1.85M)

What is wrong with Germany fading away?

then:
>lol we are dying please have children with our women

now:
>We are unironically dying. Our country is collapsing, please have children with our women.

you are not talking to an actual german