The Great Debate

Attached: 8237170082374.jpg (2039x1500, 987.6K)

T2 > Alien > T1 > Aliens

both terrible
alien and t1 superior to t2 and aliens which were basically protocapeshit

Prometheus > Alien 3 > Alien > Aliens > Everything else
Terminator > T2 > Whatever the fuck
Fight me faggots

I wouldn't fight a handicapped person. Best wishes.

Seethe more

Attached: 1650589822361.png (261x382, 102.01K)

S: Alien, The Terminator, Aliens, Predator, Terminator 2
A: Predator 2
B: Alien 3, Predators
C: AVP, Prometheus, Terminator 3
D: AVP Requiem, Alien Covenant, Terminator Genysis, Terminator Salvation
F: The Predator, Terminator Dark Fate

why did both of these films get memed as superior to the originals when they weren’t

fpbp

Aliens because the movie transports you to another planet/colony with the practical sets and we'll never get that again. T2 is just them running around the modern world.

No debate, Jim is the GOAT

Because they are both best in genre class movies, that are in a different genre than the movies they are sequels to

this

meme action movies are more accessible than horrors

Hollywood used to see franchises as secondary to OC and sequels as cash-ins wherein diminishing returns are to be expected. Aliens and T2 somehow didn't fall into that trap--they also took the franchises in new directions instead of just repeating space horror/scifi grindhouse. You might prefer the originals but the above is the reason they're seen as great sequels--not only are they great films but they came at a time when sequels were almost guaranteed to be shit.

They are, actually.

I love T2 but if I said it's better than 1 I'd be lying. And Alien was where that franchise peaked.
I'd say Isolation is a better sequel than Aliens was.

Predator 2 is easily S-tier

Debunked. T2 is robocapeshit, The Terminator is horror/slasher/sci-fi/dystopian/noir/thriller genre bending kinography.

This board is filled with contrarian fags that can't accept T2 mogs T1 and all Alien films

It's great but it works best as a sequel to the original. They compliment each other.
As for Aliens, it's a good action movie but it's mogged by the original for similar reasons that this user pointed out

Terminator 2 is the greatest movie ever made. Not even a question

T2 is where Cameron’s blue autism (that would eventually result in wasting an entire decade on blue spacecats) arrived. It looks like fucking shit compared to Terminkino

Attached: 0CB23F74-8834-479D-BD13-2A2EF5B18CA2.png (599x502, 596.36K)

I personally agree but I was trying to be fair. Personally, I'd probably put Genysis at C as well (up until the part where they build a time machine in a sewer it was a fun ride; if you can excuse Sarah/Kyle's acting and complete lack of chemistry. They already fucked up the timeline so badly and the series had declined so much--who cares? Everything after the John Connor reveal is sub-sub-sub F tier though).

Is there a fan version without the blue tint?

The Thing

Predator 2 is my favorite and I still wouldn't put it in S. The original works a lot to it's advantage and it wouldn't be as good without it.
It absolutely mocks that 2018 shit though.
>predators want to extract human autism
What the fuck were they thinking??

We're all blue down here

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-11-02-21h19m32s852.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

>the terminator is a science fiction/noir hybrid movie
>call the bar Tech Noir
bravo cameron

Attached: BDAA35BD-285E-43EF-9731-FEA22B5567D1.jpg (450x300, 86.54K)