Lol

lol

Attached: 1654786078851.jpg (800x800, 133.55K)

>dumb
>proud to be dumb

Attached: 1651755079427.png (640x673, 147.89K)

Lol

Attached: save_(257)_v2.png (600x177, 126.9K)

Lol

Attached: 4897524783.png (1920x2489, 1.31M)

Wtf, I hate working class trailer trash now

Chuds hate being reminded of this. 99% of the people who claim they "need" a gun are disingenuous or just plain stupid, that's just the reality of things

>gun owners are poor

I don't even own a gun but I want one, it would be fun to go shoot some crap with my handgun sometime I bet. Libtards go play video games where the main goal is to go shoot people and then complain about firearms, since people have fun with them?
>but somebody might use it to commit a crime!!
And, it would be way easier to do a killing spree with a automobile but nobody is saying we should ban those even though they pollute and kill 40000 thousand Americans a year.

Also to add to this, there are way more firearm laws now than in the past but there is more mass shootings. And then liberals hate the mental illness argument despite them being advocates for mental health awareness. Gun grabbing laws don't work, killing people is illegal too, but that didn't stop them now did it?

yeah people don't like coping with the fact that they're basically trusting other people to not randomly kill them. gun control is marketing towards their stupid delusion that people can't just decide to kill them whenever and you'd never see it coming.

y'all know about watergate right...

Also final thing to add here. Liberals go and smoke illegal drugs smuggled in from mexico and then think we can just stop all criminals from accessing firearms. When the only people who will abide by gun laws are law abiding sane people who just want to use their gun for fun and shoot crap.

>posted this in a thread but didn't get enough (You)s so I'll make a thread about it

The sad thing is, this isn't the average normie anymore. Even on r*ddit the tide very quickly turned against Bernie and his fans after 2015/16 and the hivemind morphed into an even bigger democrat establishment ball-licker. That is to say they don't like Bernie because he hurt the dems' chances of winning which is literally the only thing that matters to them.

Chicago has the toughest gun control laws
And has like 30-50 people die every weekend from gun shots. Gun control laws dont work.

The issue is insaneos, niggers, spics, and jews.

>wordswordswords I am totally btfo'ing you with facts and logic in my head wordswordswords
fucking hell, and people wonder why stonetoss is so popular

i am unironically starting to believe that feds are playing a significant role in a good portion of these mass shootings
5, 10 years ago I would've laughed at the idea but it's getting ridiculous

I wouldn't have known he was supposed to be the dumb character if his hat didn't say "DUMB" and his shirt didn't say "PROUD TO BE DUMB"
I thank the "artist" for making this so clear for me.

Attached: 1646829113008.jpg (900x900, 60.08K)

I've got an air rifle for shooting vermin, but its fun to set up cans and try to plink them from 50 meters away.
I think i may get a .22 rifle next.

American politics are such a joke
Democrats and Republicans are the exact same, literally interchangeable
Trump Clinton Biden all the same. Nithig would have changed if Clinton won 2016 except the media wouldnt have hyped up her every evil action as if it were something new and unprecedented.

And not only do americans have the dumbest form of "democracy" on the planet they still talk shit about politics like they know What they are talking about. They think everything is bout "libs" vs the right they dont know how other countries work, they believe in literal Marvel propoganda they thinkthere can only be two sides to any issue... idiots

Any Forums jannies don't even earn their $0 paycheck.

>vegans
>don't advocate for carnism in the mainstream media
>pacifists
>only like anti-war, war movies
>environmentalists
>like to watch nature documentaries
>>>>.gun grabber cucks
>go play video games where the main goal is to realistically murder people with an automatic military weapon with children that are as young as 8 who are basically getting a free military training course (who knows this might come in handy if they want to shoot up a school)

This is why guns aren't going anywhere. They are too damn fun, liberals just think people can't be trusted because like 1% of gun owners go and commit a crime, but then say nothing about people who go commit crimes without a fire arm. Even liberals who think all guns should be banned inundate their mind with military industrial complex glorification propaganda. Guns aren't going anywhere you little bitches. If there were no guns you wouldn't have your precious vidyer gaymes, which by the way have done much more damage to our society, but you don't want to go ban those.

I'd buy a gun if I lived in America, how else would I defend myself against all the people with guns?

>it would be way easier to do a killing spree with a automobile
are you actually retarded? even with a truck you've got at best one ram before everyone scatters. I'm not surprised you don't own a gun because you're probably on some 'too retarded - do not sell' exemption list.

I think the real reason there's not going be any significant ban is because nobody wants to be the ones who do the confiscating. I mean we've just seen the police in Texas stand around for an hour because they're too scared to confront a retarded teenager with a rifle. And these are the people you expect to knock on Cleetus' door and tell him to hand over his guns or else? In millions of homes all over the country? Lmao.
>hurh we'll just use the tanks and drones and fighter jets to grab everyone's guns
lol okay, way to de-escalate

>we want to take your guns and make your kids trannies while importing tens of millions of low-skill third worlders
>no don't do that
literally the exact same

Attached: 1652227417764.jpg (1278x652, 123.24K)

buy an ad Malloy and hope you never get to live among poor people