What would you do to make theaters an enticed affair again?

What would you do to make theaters an enticed affair again?

Attached: Sala_de_cine.png (640x360, 390.82K)

enticing*

*enticing

Ban Dodge chargers and Nissan Altimas from the theatre parking lot.

Ban niggers and give out free blowjobs

Honestly, every establishment should do this.

They should play UFC and boxing pay per views

Don't let black people in.

Jam cell phone signals.

Make movies worth watching.

Is that asking too much?

>Make movies worth watching.
>Is that asking too much?
Yes.

Put original stories onscreen instead of "le big CGI theme park spectacle" every time.

I just want cheaper tickets. I'm not gonna pay $15 or more to watch a movie when I can just wait 1 month and pay $3 to stream it in the comfort of my own home. Movie tickets should be less than $10 including the evening showings. A bonus to this is I'd be more willing to buy marked up snacks like popcorn and spend more money overall for the evening if the tickets were cheaper.

Attached: 1652834007146.png (420x361, 65.95K)

>No children younger than 13 allowed.
>Anyone caught talking or being on their cell phone during the movie gets ejected.
>Play a healthy mix of Hollywood flicks and indie films
>Midnight movie classics every weekend

serve booze
show film on actual film, 35 and 16mm shorts and oddities, trailers, training videos, bumpers, novelty shit
whites only

18 year old high school chicks giving bjs

Ban blow blowjobs and give out free blacks

Attached: 1652824908915.jpg (1125x1111, 94.6K)

>paying at home

Attached: llTxYgz.jpg (2800x1932, 466.53K)

thunderdome

I don't know, but I know that I hope theaters don't bottom out and die. Film and film theaters belong together forever, I would fucking hate to live in a world where everything released exclusively on shitty streaming services on your shitty tv with garbage color reproduction, untweaked brightness/contrast/color settings, awful stereo audio, etc

Make good movies.

They're outdated. Stage plays have live performances where you can see real people in the flesh which can never be outdated. Movie theaters have none of those qualities.

Have Tom Cruise produce everything. He's the only guy in Hollywood who knows how to make the most of a theater experience.

make them look like the OP image and not like pic related

Attached: 1458518141756.png (617x347, 373.48K)

Jefferson Davis?!!

have friends to go to a movie with.

I like to support movies.

i do this. i watch 99% of my movies on vudu. i don't care. when i was NEET piracy made sense. now that i'm a wagie i'm too bogged after work to bother with pirating. 3-4 buckaroos a few times every week isn't that bad.

There should be a discount package for larger groups.

You just described the Alamo draft house.

God I miss mine.

Hahaha satan went to see the new Minions Movie haha GRU amirite

>ban blacks
>singles discounts
>seperate theater for dates and a theater with no women allowed

>show only kino
>ban Disney shit being released
>show kino worth seeing in theaters
>full service bar with per-movie selections
>be right next to a nice burger joint

>no blacks and no movies produced by jews
>talk/text you're automatically banned from the theater

Singles only theater with an optional bar after the show.

I'd pay double the price for that.

Dial them back in size. We have a mom n pop theater in my town that's tiny but screen still big with all the surround sound bells n whistles. They serve actual fucking food and beer at reasonable prices with the trade off being that tickets are like 25-30 a head just for the matinee. They also offer projection movies outside in the summer months which are shit but it's nice if you and a group of buddies want to watch a movie and rabble rabble. Traditional theaters just fucking suck, they're huge, the sound systems are old and fucked, the floors are always shitty, packed with teens who won't stop playing with their fucking phones and of some 200 seats about 14 of them are good. Fuck that.