On 14 August 1947 Pakistan became an independent country resulting in the deaths of over 6 million people around the...

>On 14 August 1947 Pakistan became an independent country resulting in the deaths of over 6 million people around the newly created border

Back then Bangladesh was part of Pakistan as well

Attached: British_Indian_Empire_1909_Imperial_Gazetteer_of_India.jpg (1498x1223, 917.47K)

ffs, Paki

Pakistan is all that remains of the Mugal empire's legacy (Islamic India). I as a Turk as you to please stop obsessing over our rape babies and their converted pajeet slaves..

Really, the only mistake the Turks made in India was not commiting a genocide against Pajeets and burning every pagan temple to the ground

>stop obsessing over our rape babies

you are rape babies of turks as well, but you cucked yourselves to be labelled as turks while we're still indians and pakis

how do you cope with your entire civilisation and sub-region being conquered and ruled by less than 100 000 employees of a food company for 300 years

Attached: E.png (410x753, 430.27K)

this is because muslim indians asked the british to be transferred to newly created pakistan and vice versa. this caused a lot of clash of communities as mass migration typically does

>Pakistan is all that remains of the Mugal empire's legacy (Islamic India). I as a Turk as you to please stop obsessing over our rape babies and their converted pajeet slaves..

>Really, the only mistake the Turks made in India was not commiting a genocide against Pajeets and burning every pagan temple to the ground

Attached: on computer.jpg (1300x870, 392.92K)

Why do you hate pajeets and pakis so much?

Most of Pakis are indeed converted purebred scummy Hindogs. However, many are Turkish too. I see some with Green and Blue eyes. Some with red/brown hair.. These are Turkish traits..

Obsessed

Attached: 1660442064330967.png (1898x1988, 596.84K)

I hate racism please stop racism sirs we are all brown here

>I see some with Green and Blue eyes. Some with red/brown hair.. These are Turkish traits..
LMAO DO ROACHES REALLY

Yes. Original Turks were like this before getting mutted by Zhang and Ghengis-Chang. We Usmani Turks (Turkey people) escaped this fate and remained pure. We also remained true to our ancestors and exterminated every Greek that couldn't swim to an Island.

We are the purest of Turks.. As such we are the ones our mutt cousins look up to.. Even today..

Kazakhs, Pakis, Fins etc are all mutts.. All look up to us.

you are a mix of greeks, armenians with minute turkic ancestry

What is my country named you stupid pajeet. OFC we are Turks. Now I see why India has an IQ of 70

Turks are programmed bots, don't waste your time.

cos youre too ashamed to face reality and just hijacked turkish identitiy

if we had low iq like you, then north indians would call themseves mughals, turks, greeks or scythians

Unlike the jeets in every paki or even muslim threads

>literally anything happens anywhere in history
>"welp might as well do some genociding while we're at it"
Why are humans like this

We are turks you stupid shit colored nigger. Nobody thinks of chinks when you mention Turks. We ruled 1/2 of Europe and the whole middle East.

It was our armies sacking Vienna. Not those chinks that copied composite bows and horse riding from Scythians.
We own the word Turk. Just like you own the word Pajeet. Stupid fucking 70 IQ subhuman jeet