Is it true eurosissies often go their whole life without having a proper fight or killing an animal?

Is it true eurosissies often go their whole life without having a proper fight or killing an animal?

Attached: images - 2022-08-11T142126.260~2.jpg (507x605, 47.79K)

Everybody kills tons of animals daily.
You mean killing mammals? Well thats not necessary.

Haven’t killed an animal but I’ve helped butcher boar and deer after hunting.
Everyone should see it at least once

I have killed spiders and ants before.

I got into tons of fights in middle school and a few in high school

Attached: 1647783703970.jpg (621x789, 136.99K)

They're lucky
During the pandemic I had to kill goats to eat

i stepped on a snail by accident once and it died

Attached: 1631170630183.jpg (600x468, 51.53K)

The most adversity a swede has ever faced

i still think about that crunch

I have killed uhm a snail and that's it but I like to shoot a bird

I'm sorry

Attached: 1649967752505.png (780x670, 50.74K)

Wild animals are nearly extinct in Europe and for a proper fight? Literally every single day of a balkanimal's life is a fight against someone or something.

I love the crunch when smashing snails, I feed them to chickens but before I do that i smash their shell because it brings me satisfaction and throw it in the pen. Chickens will fight over the snails and tear them apart before eating them.

Balkanites arent eurossisies.

You have to understand that when new worlders refer to europeans, they colloquially and exclusively mean western, southern, and northern euros. Literally no one thinks about the balkans/baltics/slavs.

Balkan is Sourthern.

They would only think of Greece as southern.

I've never been in a fight, but one of my goals is to have the opportunity to punch someone in the face as hard as I can.

Don't care what they think, they'll never understand meds.

I used to attack people in primary school but then I got transferred to a special school

Pro tip, if you have to fight, strike first. If you arent used to being punched its incredibly dazing and if the other guy gets a few good hits on you you likely wont come back. Think old timey cartoons where a guy gets hit in the head and sees stars or birds flying around. Its not just a meme.