What's the best movie about working fir a boss you hate?

What's the best movie about working fir a boss you hate?

Attached: 1654728269690.webm (270x480, 1.76M)

Did she get fired yet?

Kinos where white men didn't attempt to slow down or stop anything that has happened in the last 100 or so years?

i hate middle aged women

Anyone who gets filtered by HR honestly deserves it. You fucking retards need to learn how to manipulate people and make these stupid cunts like you.

>how to get fired and become unemployable 101

What’s the source for this? Does she still have a job?

So this is what happens to women when they get off the cock carousal

redpill me on wtf is happening in this video

I study HR and this is completely true

white woman feels powerless, states the contrary and makes a video pointed at her face

>society is for sociopaths.
We need to burn trash like you!

you just know nobody fucked her since allen iverson was hooping

This is genuinely repulsive

>You fucking retards need to learn to suck up amd shut up like submissive little bitches
no

Bitches crazy

what a disgusting person. you can feel the inevitably of it's suicide through the screen.

men are pathetic and will fuck anything. i bet she's married with kids.
there is literally no such thing as a femcel.

Sanpaku eyes.

What the fuck is wrong with her eyes?

Attached: e9f.jpg (336x329, 9.9K)

correct opinion in fact if you don't how to treat these crazy fuckers you not going anywhere inside of the office

Attached: specific.jpg (1498x1072, 283.23K)

I have skipped HR every single time I got a job, just like I have skipped union faggots. Why do these fags think they matter? Last time we'll see or talk with each other is when I bring you contract signed by your superior to do your measly office shit and that's it.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 3080DFE7-C661-4CEB-82AF-1CE04F18AE9A.jpg (542x876, 126.78K)

>You fucking retards need to learn how to manipulate people and make these stupid cunts like you.

Why? you're just perpetuating the cycle of bullshit in the world. You're just as bad as people who say shit like just lie on your resume and in job interviews. This kind of psychopathic cultural cancer is precisely why we have arrived in this world of shit. The buck has to stop somewhere. If you play the game you are entirely complicit in it.

HR is filled with higher up's wives and girlfriends. they are immune

>Why? you're just perpetuating the cycle of bullshit in the world
keep crying you fucking retard nobody is gonna chance because your moralism might as well get used to it

Attached: 1654740399832.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

Please explain how being likeable is sociopathic behavior.

What's with the extreme closeup and bizarre facial expressions? Is this some performative body language thing for tiktok?

just a happy woman living a life she's perfectly satisfied with nothing to see here
She needs a good dicking

Hoes mad

this woman is fucking hideous. looks like she's falling apart at the seams.

they love jim carrey for a reason kek fucking boomers man im telling ya

this. if you check her TikTok she's still posting videos angrily yelling at the screen. nothing you can do affects these bureaucrats, they always have layer after layer of insurance and protection

pottery

Superficial charm (or insincere charm) refers to the social act of saying or doing things because they are well received by others, rather than what one actually believes or wants to do. It is sometimes referred to as "telling people what they want to hear".[1] Superficial charm is a generally effective way to ingratiate or persuade[2] and it is one of the many elements of impression management/self-presention.[3]

Flattery and charm accompanied by obvious ulterior motives is generally not socially appreciated, and most people consider themselves to be skilled at distinguishing sincere compliments from superficial,[2] however, researchers have demonstrated that even obviously manipulative charm can be effective.[4] While expressed attitudes are negative or dismissive, implicit attitudes are often positively affected.[2][4] The effectiveness of charm and flattery, in general, stems from the recipient’s natural desire to feel good about one's self.[4]

Superficial charm can be self damaging. The ability to be superficially charming often leads to success in areas like the theatre, salesmanship, or politics and diplomacy. In excess, being adept in social intelligence and endlessly taking social cues from other people, can lead to the sacrificing of one's motivations and sense of self.[5]

Superficial charm can be exploitative. Individuals with Antisocial personality disorder, for example, are known to have limited guilt or anxiety when it comes to exploiting others in harmful ways. While intimidation and violence are common means of exploitation, the use of superficial charm is not uncommon.[6] Superficial charm is listed on the Hare Psychopathy Checklist.

I can't even watch. Insufferable on every level.

Is there a filter on this or is she just entering the late stages of ghoulhood?

>Superficial charm can be exploitative. Individuals with Antisocial personality disorder, for example, are known to have limited guilt or anxiety when it comes to exploiting others in harmful ways
then get a job in a warehouse enviroment if you are not down to deal with people that's why HR exist you absolute dumb fuck

sauce?