Daniela Melchior (The Suicide Squad) cast in Fast X

>Production is currently underway on Fast X, the tenth and penultimate installment in the main Fast and the Furious franchise. The action saga will feature a mix of surprising new and returning faces, including The Suicide Squad star Daniela Melchior, who has been cast in a currently-unknown role. On Instagram, franchise star Vin Diesel celebrated Melchior's involvement in Fast X, sharing an image of himself and Melchior hugging. In the caption, Diesel wrote "Iconic originals alongside the new incredible members of our family… Blessed and grateful! @danielamelchior Hope to make you proud! #FastX"

>Fast X is directed by Louis Letterier (following original director Justin Lin's departure in April 2022) and scheduled for a May 19, 2023 release. Melchior is joined by fellow newcomers Brie Larson and Jason Momoa.

Attached: DanielaMelchior_Pecado01.jpg (813x1280, 236.2K)

How many naps will she take in this one?

More important is will they be at the wheel?

I love her so much bros, the cutest and prettiest woman alive

i can see her nips on my oled

Ugly butthole eyed cunt

Brie and Ratcatcher 2 in the same film... how will my penis be able to handle this????

Portubros, we can't stop winning

committ suicide, delusional chud

I can see her nips thru my crt, if you sally my forth

damn just look at those p u f f y nipples, i just want to nibble on them portutitties

Fast and Furiously amirite?

God look at those pokie nipples

Imagine breaking into her house at night and supergluing your penis to her face.

Hurm

Attached: Yeahyeahyeah.jpg (293x203, 16.67K)

2Cutecatcher

My rat wife

I am 100% ok with this. Sure the movies are rubbish but it'll make sure her window of opportunity after getting some buzz from Suicide Squad doesn't go by, and we actually get to see her in more films. We need hot women now more than ever.

Attached: daniela-melchior (1).jpg (1080x1350, 186.3K)

>Well, user? Aren't you going to say it?

Attached: faf5d8d4ac2e8f3b6e3e41113c4c4a93.jpg (1080x1350, 181.85K)

NICE

Cute?

She kinda looks like my niece (who's half Portuguese)