OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: AYO KENOBI GET BACK HERE WHITE BOI.webm (600x338, 1.48M)

aren't those guns supposed to be strong enough to pierce turret armor? how is she just shrugging them off with zero recoil?

This just looks like normal star wars shit to me.

yep that's good

Attached: 1576175473599.jpg (750x701, 76.2K)

wut?

Attached: guy.png (903x672, 448.73K)

the power of VAGINA

what the fuck

who wrote and approved this shit?

Attached: 20210317_215222.jpg (83x28, 3.3K)

If they insist on doing this stupid fucking Disney+ miniseries shit then they need to send Gareth Edwards a dumptruck full of money and hookers and get him back to clean this shit up. He's the only one who understood the Star Wars aesthetic and could execute it in a way that's not embarassing.

why can literally nobody in this show run? it's like the entire cast have parkinsons

>*sigh*
>somehow we forgot we were in a TIE fighter (top speed 1200kph) hanger and allowed the lone Snowspeeder (top speed 1000kph) to escape unmolested

IIt looks goofy af, not intimidating or skillful at all. looks like something the corridor crew would put together.

Attached: 1652145246525.png (600x692, 381.47K)

Fuck off Both his Godzilla & Star Wars was boring as fuck.

vaccinated

Those speeders look fucking atrocious

dude everything ive seen from this series is complete circus tier jester shit wtf

Test

wait. I prob never saw a space war capeshit movie, not even the old ones.
But since when there are space niggers? Were black people in space? We cannot truly escape them....whitebros, why are we damned to a life of suffering?

I like how she half-heartedly does random moves knowing they'll just make the lasers go to where her sword is later lol. It looks like she deflects one that isn't even aimed at her body

She is deflecting them with her light-saber. Also, she use the force. have you never watched Star Wars before?

This single scene has done more to hurt blacks than any faggot saying nigger online ever could. I can't believe the studio let a bunch of jaded white wine aunts write this tripe shit and then hide behind their pet negro to avoid criticism. Woketards are unironically the most racist people of all.

Attached: 1555260857497.png (568x510, 226.85K)

Why do prequel haters continue to watch star wars If you're just nitpick every little scene? You guys are the most miserable pieces of shit on this website

At least Daisy knew how to run

I don't see anything wrong with it. Snow speeders can hover now, no big deal.

The people behind this nodded at each other approvingly and thought "Yep, this looks good. No need to do any changes or retakes. Fans are gonna like it."

Attached: 1654702528236.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Did she blow it up by softly bumping it with a crate?

WHY'D THEY GIVE HER WAYNEHEAD SHOES

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1651435926530.png (645x770, 174.38K)

Sad!

So fucked.

There has been black in Star Wars since 1980.

Attached: 0.jpg (1760x816, 1.39M)

>prequel haters

People like that are a myth. Everyone loves the prequels

Why do you continue to read and complain in threads where people express their hurt feelings? You are the most miserable piece of shit on this website

BASED! whitoids won't say racist shit like this to a black man irl.

Attached: 1559928275979.jpg (500x598, 49.85K)

Attached: bad.jpg (474x248, 14.1K)

a billion dollar franchise and this is what they do

I'm so very tired

Why are Millennials so obsessed with Star Wars? All of Star Wars is cringe shit like that.

Attached: EA-PheEU4AAndyp.jpg (1536x2048, 802.68K)

Don’t speeders just move at high speed all the time? Since when can they hover?

That's the first time I've seen a jedi/sith reflect high caliber fire from an assault ship's cannons. Not even the games let you be that op.

A light tap on the helmet disorients that stormtrooper to the point of being incapacitated for literally 5 straight seconds. I haven't and probably won't ever watch any of this new Disney wars shit, but it legitimately surprises me how people can get themselves to watch this crap.

Bugfuckers get thrown out the airlock.

Lightsabers cannot deflect spacecraft fire, wtf.
>But the force!
Inquisitor's force powers are stunted so they're easier for Vader to control.

this is what happens when you shoot on a set the size of a small bedroom

how the fuck... who is responsible for this?

that armor must have negative ratings

In my opinion this was fine. Other parts were much worse. Like when the water was rushing with Kenobi as he went for the door but no one got wet.

It's really fucking disturbing if you think about it at any length. People watch it just out of habit. I know people who know they're not going to like it but watch it anyway because it's just something on.

There are no loremasters on set.

Is not conceptually wrong, in Rogue One we see the chink deflecting a similar weapon.
It's just badly directed, her effort should have been shown to be more intense.

in my opinion you're a retard

Why don't they cover ships with light sabers?

I didn't think it could get any worse.

Attached: The rematch.webm (1000x418, 2.74M)

>in my opinion you're a retard

Attached: 955.png (784x1100, 610.56K)

>Is not conceptually wrong
Yes it is, ESL.

kek

I thought he had lost both his hands by the time he became Darth Vader, thus crippling a huge portion of his ability to channel his force powers. That's why he could never to the Force Lightning trick, so why is he still able to do a force push with his hands? Lame

>zero recoil
light has no mass, of course there would not be recoil dumbass

those lightsabers look like shit, why do they have so much mass?

> get lightly slapped in the helmet
> completely stunned for ten seconds

why are they re-doing the same punished jedi story with obi wan they did with luke? why can't obi wan just get more badass but in secret, working from the shadows the kick start the rebellion then getting the wind knocked out of him when he realizes that vader is anakin and it crushes him then. fucking woman are like "its okay to be not okay" well bitch its okay for people to be strong and handle their shit too, not everyone is as self-limiting and self-defeating as you Amanda.

Second Stormtrooper to get shot literally extends his arms out to fall backward before he's even shot.

star wars fight choreography has always been dogshit