Guess what's on ABC , CBS, NBC, CNN tonight?

guess what's on ABC , CBS, NBC, CNN tonight?

Attached: signal-2022-06-09-18-35-06-652.jpg (593x1024, 76.02K)

82 minutes until the kino begins lads

>it's real
lmao
It's so funny how that kike shill can trigger so many people so easily.

I just want to listen to NPR at work and hear random interesting stories about shit I wouldn't have known about otherwise but they have to keep reminding their listeners about Drumpfmagats Literally Committing Insurrection every hour and a half

Attached: 943963.png (387x290, 11.91K)

wtf is a Ctme?

Stagflation, 30 percent approval rating, $5 a gallon gas. I guess this is their super bowl because everything else is a disaster

committee

Imagine these kinds of people in 1776

I can imagine them alright

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-04 201115.jpg (766x819, 166.36K)

These kike goblin shills think anybody actually gives a shit about the insurrection meme

Dian ruined this man. Especially because being anti-TLJ is like being a Trumper. I bet he gets delusions… i can see the joker in him dying to come out.

they're defeated in one fell swoop, "they had no weapons," cognitive breakdown occurs at that point and they then seek a source of a dopamine and extract themselves

Biden has objectively been a far worse president. He stumbles from one major scandal to the next.

u r retarded lmao

Why is Hollywood like 99.9% Democrat?

um because hollywood is so neato and intelligent and thus the intelligent and wonderful creators of cinematic magic OF COURSE are democrats thilly billy

They wouldn't exist these people are a product of the modern era

>trespassing should not be illegal when I say so
Web browser, close it. Grass, touch it. Sex, have it.

Attached: patrick crucius.jpg (2000x1333, 429.75K)

Connections to the tribe

I don't give a fuck. I am Asian. As long as Republicans are the party of white supremacy, I am voting blue no matter who

Incel, moment.

YEARS OF REJECTION

Attached: uhoh.gif (817x878, 472.56K)

The American people are the ones being addressed tonight, not whatever clowns they roll out. How dare you raise voice or hand against your masters? They want everyone to know they are fully in control and will keep destroying the country at their leisure. And there's not a goddamn thing you can or will do about it.

Violent insurrection is based you seething kike

you have allies with us bro! asian power!

Attached: 1604033257800.jpg (827x1130, 124.78K)

Attached: file.png (900x900, 490.8K)

>OWIE Any Forums HURTY ME I REPORTED U

Attached: iwantcicis.jpg (378x378, 48.92K)