Why do they refuse to live in their own country yet defend their country at every turn?

Why do they refuse to live in their own country yet defend their country at every turn?

Attached: Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (255x170, 1.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_coefficient
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China is the world's biggest population

Nigga... Just.. damn. You are fucking retarded lol

To be fair, 30 years ago China was hell on earth, considering how fast they have modernized and developed from being an Africa-tier clusterfuck country to an emerged power is pretty impressive, and you would've been proud of your country too if your country changed so much in a blink of an eye.

Chinese are still bunch of cunts tho, fuck them and I hope they eat shit

>Why do they refuse to live in their own country
I don't get it, they have the world's largest population.

They shouldn't be proud of going from Africa tier to Mexico tier when it's their fault they were African tier to begin with

I hate them so much bros

>century of humiliation happened
>western powers brought up the Nation of 8 to carve up China
>their fault

Okay Pvt. Gomez

Cause they are bugs, the Han borg has never accomplished anything except for mediocrity. They are a slave race meant to be ruled over.

What is there to live for the Asian man?
The Asian man lives in books and study, his geographical location doesn't matter except for those who call to the Asian man for he to lend his skills.

Attached: korea.jpg (1910x1000, 165.67K)

Was China's fault so was falling for communism you retarded bug

They make 1/3 Mexican wages by median
They way poorer than Mexicans on average. They are happy with a 3x3 meter room and sharing a bathroom with 10 others. Barren rooms, a bed, desk computer, tiny fridge, tiny stove or they live African tier in the country or they live in slums in the outskirts of cities (around 200 million). You only see what they want you to see

>look it up
>It's true

Attached: China btfo by mexico.png (1008x600, 78.08K)

You are being conquered by the Han BVLL and his pocket rocket cock

holy shit a RARE flag is pissing on west taiwan

China's fault. They were incompetent and weak, that's why the century happened. Britain did nothing wrong.
Basado

I hate Canadians so fucking much

As a Chinese person, I love the story of Moses.

Attached: 5CDE8824-BA3C-4EF3-80FB-D88751946AF4.jpg (465x302, 39.64K)

The Pharaoh thought his slaves were a slave race meant to be ruled over too, until Moses struck him down with plagues and drowned him at the sea.

Attached: 79931BC5-41BC-46BB-874D-B89596A5A506.png (934x701, 540.14K)

china has one of the largest and largest growing middle-class economies in the world
just like china rapidly overtook india it won't take long to overtake mexico
that image is complete bullshit btw

Yeah its pretty funny. The Chinese literally have to larp as Mexicans to appear 3 times wealthier on here. They don't realize Mexicans and Americans get along very well.they get all spacey and weird saying shit you know Mexicans wouldn't say unaware Mexicans hate the Chinese with a passion because of the fentalyn wars
Yes they are now called the fentalyn wars, they hit 100,000 deaths in 3 years now. It's going down in history like the opium wars and the Chinese larpers are totally unaware how much the Mexicans want to kill all the Chinese. I mean full on Holocaust the entire country of china.
Thread deleted soon

Oh shut up you stinky fucking gookoid, go back to china if you love it so much

>China's fault. They were incompetent and weak, that's why the century happened. Britain did nothing wrong.
it's true
and now that china is looking forward and seeks to improve itself and develop good relations with others the butthurt west is always angry for some reason

i've never been to china

Am I supposed to say something?

Maybe its time to return to your ancestral homeland

You're a fucking disgusting subhuman racist piece of shit, you know that? You deserve a bullet between the eyes.

>be chinese
>move to america
>only speak to other chings
>only live in chang area
>only talk in chengspeak and teach your kid chengspeak
>only time you switch to english is to bash white people and america
>buy every property you can get your hands on and quiver at the thought of being sent back to china

wtf

China in 3 years will have to import food for 150 million people. Extend it to 10 years. 450 to 550.

You do the math. It's just like the fertile crescent being turned into a desert. China will be half abandoned in a decade. Do you get that. there will be no food. It will cost too much to import the food with energy costs. They broke their own back.

As a Chinese, why are Any Forums people so racist against Mexico. Mexico is a rich country compared to many other countries,

It’s a good thing China with 1.4 billion people can even reach their living standards, also It doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor. Money doesn’t buy happiness.

God helped the slaves who were poor while smiting the pharaoh who was rich, the westerners may be rich too but they are still powerless before god.

Source on these statistics?

I looked up an Mexico has a 5% larger GDP per capita PPP compared to china.
Source:
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD

But china has a lower Gini coefficient than Mexico meaning they have less income inequality in china compared to Mexico. So I don't really see how it's possible for them to only make 1/3rd of what Mexicans make.

Source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_coefficient

my ancestral homeland is my hometown of durban
it'll be okay
everything will be fine
meanwhile westerners have to cope by adding another tally to the 'will collapse any day now' chart lol

>Mexico is a rich country
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHAHAHHAHAHAH1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!