Was this really necessary? do I need to be reminded that nerds are undesirable everywhere I go?

was this really necessary? do I need to be reminded that nerds are undesirable everywhere I go?

Attached: Tom-Gun-Maverick-Bob.jpg (1200x675, 259.79K)

Yeah that's great, Cletus. Did you enjoy the movie?

don’t offend the bobmob

Did Bob stand for something?

Attached: Thinking face anime girl.jpg (2880x1800, 255.4K)

Jet pilots are nerds. They need to know physics, math, they study instructions manuals and have to know almost everything about their planes.

Bob rocked fuck off nerd

Babes On BWC

>Jet pilots are nerds
He's not a pilot, retard. He's a WSO (pronounced Wizo)
>Weapons Systems Officer
They handle weapons, targeting, navigation, and other shit the pilot is too busy to deal with.

Attached: brainChad.jpg (680x838, 38.72K)

Does BWC stand for something?

He wasnt undesirable because he was a nerd he was undesirable because he was meek. Also he flys in fighter jets, he can crush any and puss he wants.

BWC With Chicks

let me guess, the expression can be further expanded to
>BWC With Chicks With Chicks

Attached: 1647559833493.jpg (600x579, 36.52K)

Everyone knows Bob and Phoenix were on some freaky shit

and most important of all, they absolutely NEED to be manlets to withstand g forces and even fit in the planes

BOP
Bob On Phoenix

Attached: 1654811223268.png (1024x768, 590.19K)

That dude fucks.

They wrote a song about him actually, 'Bombs over Baghdad'

Who would even want to be a WSO or NFO? Imagine being someone's cheerleader for most of any given flight while the pilot gets to chad-it-up a foot in front of you?

Attached: fighter chad.jpg (2000x1333, 246.3K)

You need to be reminded of your place each and every day, fucking nerd

bob wasn't undesirable, he's a top tier aviator respected by all of his comrades

Bob and Phoenix were in a torrid sexual relationship

Imagine joining any branch of the military at all. Imagine dying for some politicians.

in return you get to blow things up

Bob manages to cuck Rooster with that cute spic

It must suck being at work functions where the pilots bring their wives/gfs and the WSOs/NFOs bring their slightly more busted wives/gfs.

You can tell who is a fighter pilot in the room by jawline alone. This rule applies in every country's military.

Attached: LtCol Rob Riggle, FA-18 fighter pilot.jpg (225x225, 7.92K)

The last 10-20 years this must be a goat job. Navy pilot. 0% chance of dying, ULTRA safe F18 missions and bomb runs. Fishing, chilling on the ship.

Attached: f-15-ex.jpg (1200x800, 135.97K)

No he doesn't, she sees him as a brother. Hangman fucked her already.

Baby's first recursive acronym?

How do I develop the hunter's eyes? There are some people that have lived life, seen things, done things and their eyes change from ignorant teens to hunters. Should I work in crime for sometime?

Its skull shape, you are fucked. Blame your mother for having poor taste in men and your father for being desperate for any pussy in the vicinity. All you can do now is try and save your sons.

real life isn't like highschool
all such top-tier aviators are consummate professionals who are held to the absolute highest standards
the whole machoman head games and rouge behavior in the top gun films is not tolerated irl and those guy end up flying cargo planes
these two in the original film are how real pilots behave

Attached: 4397659320934.png (740x370, 333.96K)

I like the idea that while everyone was choosing their epic XzHangmanzX usernames he went with Bob just to fuck with them.