Stunning and brave

Stunning and brave.

Attached: 1653715649147.png (1080x1080, 1.7M)

Actually mildly interesting with the integrated animation. I only saw the 1st episode though.

Heavy on the character development of "muh teenager in big city" stuff, but again...1st episode is all I saw, so expected.

I'd really prefer not to have to share a board with normalfags like you but I guess it is what it is.

fuck of fandom menace queer. there is no difference between this and your beloved captain america

What is integrated animation? Is this like space jam?

Wait, is she the stretchy girl from The Avengers video game?

Attached: maxresdefault-3390333476.jpg (1280x720, 174.22K)

Why does this make chuds so maf?

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

captain america is much better

>there is no difference between this and your beloved captain america
yes there is fag. no one is gonna watch this garbage.

She looks cute

Yup. This shit will fail, all the execs will shrug and blame le ebil right wing terrornazincels then double down.

and no one should have watched captain america. its all gay af capeshit for retards and queers. so stop crying and enjoy your retarded spandexfaggs

Ah, I see. I never did finish that game. I actually smiled and thought it was funny that they made a Muslim-Female into a Marvel superfan. I think if you had the statistics in front of you of every Marvel fan that "Muslim Female" would be the rarest demographic in that entire graph. Like, all sorts of males of every race would be the majority and muslim female would be the 0.001%.

It's outrageous, but the idea is cute. I remember in the early scenes she had Ms Marvel posters all over her bedroom. I didn't know she became Ms Marvel

Without watching a single episode I can safely say it will be another okay show that reddit will swear is a 10/10 and racism/sexism is over and anons will swear is 0/10 globohomo propaganda.

if you play the first hour of The Avengers video game, you see her as a child at a big Avengers superhero event and the dudebros there scoff at her that she can't be a "real fan." They anticipated your kneejerk reaction to her and take it head on and I found that charming.

she is cute and low key thicc af no cap

tick-tock brie your replacement is here

so is there an anti-religion theme like they always do with christianity, or do they show how wonderfully diverse her religion is instead.

why do you ask? you already know the answer. now ask why

Just post screenshots of the one cosplayer in the Captain Marvel swimsuit costume

Exactly

>Brave
Just annoying

Miss Marvel is going to win the hearts and the minds of young women across the Muslim world. So heartening.

Attached: 1627225445959.jpg (400x513, 35.27K)

>Why
First of all it is fucking capeshit, tv hates capeshit usually, AND we have the Egyptian guy from obsesed with the character, I fucking hate that guy always bumping his own threads, half of the threads here belong to him and the other half to the Disney marketing team, him and the Brie Larson fan are the worst.

Attached: 1651652592752.jpg (1920x1080, 319.65K)