There are 160k brazilians in Spain
There are 70k brazilians in Ireland

Attached: 330.png (680x466, 142.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xp9YbN3FaH8
youtu.be/Rm2XKW8YOIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many are in Germany?

Why are you and Argentinians better than other Latinx pypo at football?

Any kid plays it on School, and these that not play, is mocked

italian genes

our football players literally play all year round, different from europe and other places of the world, we have literally no breaks, and our style is mostly suited for offense due to how most pro players begin at futsal

there are zero in my bed, porquê?

Nice.

Go home please

For example, this is toquinho, you need give a good "freestyle" with the ball and If let the ball throw, you must need did some "X1", that chalenge some of players to give "dibre"
youtu.be/Xp9YbN3FaH8

fuck they doin' in Ireland?

No lo se.

Gib brazilian bunda gf

Attached: 1643003971255.jpg (828x595, 45.71K)

Baile de favela

In the brazilian average friendship, people expect that the young man in school or street, not only plays soccer, but that "plays" with it, that made some skill, these don't know are excuded socially

code monkeys or prostitutes

I hate soccer and I know what is dibra, caneta, chapeuzinho, balão, ... And I even know made good embaixidinhas, even hating play soccer/social presure
youtu.be/Rm2XKW8YOIE

I by myself, I am a better player than some meme league like Saudi Arabian

>me by myself
Fix.

This is true, argentinians also are hard workers in the game, is serious business and I respect, Messi throw steroids in the legs everyday and walked like 20 km/day in his trainee

which country is there 0? I want to move and never in my life see this race again

Brazil is not latin american.