What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: starwarshotel.png (2042x1920, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

insights.som.yale.edu/insights/how-balancing-creativity-and-rigor-helped-disney-build-star-wars-vacation-experience
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>paying the people you paid to give you good reviews a focus group to tell you why it flopped
How does disney stay afloat?

Because they were charging 3,000 dollars a night to stay in cramped rooms and play bingo.

Attached: star wars battlecruiser - space bingo.webm (856x480, 1.08M)

>replace devoted sw nerd fanbase with fanbase of mindless normalfags
>big surprise they don’t care for your extended nerd shit
Many such cases

We could have had an Aliens themed hotel with nice dark holes to curl up in with our complimentary steamed facehugger towel after a day at the range with our M41A pulse rifle, but instead we estrogen and colored flashlights to wave around.

I would have far more fun for $40 at home with a bag of weed.

They'll just blame Covid so they can continue to ignore the woke dumpster fire that is the raped and murdered corpse of Star Wars.

>How does disney stay afloat?
you remember how american legislative extended copyright by a few dozen years just for disney?
thats how

they just went too far, who wants that stuff all around you for a week?

Why would anyone want to stay in a hotel that looks like a futuristic prison?

People endure the idea of spaceships because you get to go to cool other planets and shit, why would you want a room with no view and no pool?

they didn't hire enough sexy reys

they didn't let you pay an hourly fee to bring them back to your room and do sex things with/to them

doomed to fail

Two simple reasons
1. Too expensive. Two nights in the Cruiser costs more than an entire week at a moderate Disney resort hotel.
2. Lack of freedom. Most people wan to relax and have freedom on their vacation. The only way to get the "most" out of the cruiser is to constantly follow the story beats and do what they want you to do. This just isn't appealing to most people.

Cut the price in half, drop most of the roleplay shit, and just give us a cool spaceship themed hotel where I can do what I want.

This is the saddest thing I've ever seen. They're almost all adults

>What went wrong?
The bitch in charge of it is an affirmative action corporatedrone retard. That's the main reason for failure.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-185415_Chrome.jpg (1080x2007, 523.07K)

Staying home, buying a large pizza for yourself and some beer and watching violent 80s movies sounds and is more fun than this.

This is the food you get for $5,200. Two gross looking shrimp with blue food coloring and some cherry tomatoes.

Attached: 628be199b0a8be0018602568.jpg (1000x752, 98.42K)

>Nerded out in excel sheet modeling

These are the people whom hold the reigns of your favorite childhood franchises.

But user, she's a right-brain *and* a left-brain person.

This "self-interview" with Ann Morrow Johnson has to be posted in its entirety. It is absolutely bonkers: insights.som.yale.edu/insights/how-balancing-creativity-and-rigor-helped-disney-build-star-wars-vacation-experience

This bitch has an IQ of 70 but somehow got a graduate degree from Yale.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-190548_Chrome.jpg (1080x1635, 543.98K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-190748_Chrome.jpg (1076x1901, 649.17K)

Imagine being their target audience
>I LOVE EVERYTHING NEW-STAR WARS
>I earn well over 200k a year! So this 10k vacation is fair.

I wonder how big that cashcow audience really is. I know it exists, but I guess it isn't as big as they thought it would be if the resort is failing.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-190858_Chrome.jpg (1080x1953, 683.15K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-191000_Chrome.jpg (1080x1972, 652.2K)