Look kid, I don't have much time. Pitch me your movie idea in one sentence or get the fuck out of my office

Look kid, I don't have much time. Pitch me your movie idea in one sentence or get the fuck out of my office.

Attached: 1583387615356.png (640x640, 517.75K)

It's about a little cat who isn't like the other cats. He is very smart. We follow him through his life. He does lot of things in the movie. In the end he finds a cat gf and they have kitten.

Alexandra Daddario, Hayley Atwell, Christina Hendricks, Rebecca Ferguson and Bryce Dallas Howard in BIG NATURALS 3D (filmed in IMAX)

among us the movie

Sus

Attached: 1653799153602.gif (128x128, 15.78K)

You can just use my kindergarten doodle as the script. I'm Jewish by the way.

Twelve part mini series starring Bruce Dallas Howard performing anal/vaginal masturbation in various outfits and in the last episode, she makes out with Christina Hendricks

Attached: AC0FD4FA-5696-4EB4-A9B6-C798A163B415.jpg (1470x2205, 290.65K)

You're hired, here's $200 million dollars.

A Chad and an incel put aside their differences to defeat a succubus who's ruining both of their lives

Rufus Sewell, Jon Hamm, Henry Cavill and Michael Fassbender are the Dirlewanger Brigade.

Pay me first.

Tom Cruise runs, jumps, and shoots

A superhero film about a hero, bapsucker, who has the ability to suck on any breasts he want

Steve Buscemi falls in love with super racist Carrie-Anne Moss in some rural Florida swamp shithole or maybe alabama and gradually becomes more racist as they cover up her hatecrimes

Brad Garrett, Bobby Cannavale, and Jon Bernthal are "Guys Who Probably Smell Like Salami"

Oceans Eleven in space

Sounds like the plot of a 200kb sized flash game that gets boring in about 60 seconds

Alright kid, here's a contract for the first 21 seasons, I'll talk to management so we can renew you in advance for some more. Any ideas for the spin-off yet?

Ben Shapiro convinces his sister to strip.

Samara Weaving, Jaime Pressly, and Margot Robbie play their daughters who are "Girls Who Eat Their Own Lipstick"

hey, speaking of lipstick, how about Tara Strong, Sarah Michelle Geller, Linda Lovelace and a pack of 2 dozen rock hard great danes in the smash hit HBO drama You Just Know