It's actually...good? Light and energetic, the main actress is charming (so you know, the opposite of Brie Larson)...

It's actually...good? Light and energetic, the main actress is charming (so you know, the opposite of Brie Larson), and it has its own style that seemed more earnest than most MCU stuff. It's obviously aimed at a younger audience but I don't know, just seems like it knows what it's going for more than the other D+ shows have.

Attached: MV5BZmQ3OTZkNDUtNTU0Mi00ZjE4LTgyNTUtY2E4NWRmNDUxMzkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1480, 274.3K)

I liked it too, but like all the other Disney+ Marvel shows, I'm sure the ending is going to be rushed and terrible.

Give me a torrent OP, or are you a disneyjew?

How many episodes until everyone on this poster gets double tapped by Task Force 141?

Attached: Roach_MW2.jpg (360x450, 39.58K)

Go find one yourself you lazy hick.

I'm more than ready for her to replace Captain Marvel in the movies.

I've gotta say, this show finally has some good cinematography as opposed to the usual cookie cutter milquetoast cinematography every other MCU product has

Never happening. Brie is a bigger box office draw than a brand new actress.

They waxed the main actress completely, arms, pits, sideburns, everything. Fuck that shit.

Lmao this nigga wilin

Damn there's been barely any shilling for this. I guess even Marvel didn't care enough.

That's not how it works.

Brie's Nissan commercials are well received and a mainstay during sports on TV, she's a recognizable face which means a lot in building hype for trailers.

>you absolutely hate pajeet gypsy trashpickers in your country, disney release ms.marvel

Hurm

Attached: msmarvel.jpg (800x685, 127.81K)

>we'll never see peak hairy muslim Kamala

Attached: 5bc.gif (245x213, 987.1K)

Brie Larson isn't a box office draw, Marvel is a box office draw.

Its funny how stacked she is so they put her in the most frumpy or as much plastic as possible

I noticed that. Fat butt and thighs. I like.

in fairness they actually establish in the show her mother doesn't allow her to dress "loosely"

isn't it proof that Ms. Marvel fans don't read comics seeing as nobody gives a shit they changed her powers?

There is in fact a large backlash about changing her powers though. The actress even had to address it.

I mean thats most muslim families. I remember trying to bang this one Urdu chick but her family is so middle eastern that her parents would bitch if she went out for anything other than school. If kamala was in college then you know those knockers would be on full display.

Reminder the actress is one of us

Attached: iman.jpg (615x1037, 211.14K)

Only the retarded youtube neckbeards bitched about her not having her OG powers.

I mean that it's actually integrated into the show instead of just "The actress has tits and ass, put her in a circus tent"

So you are for or against complaining about the power change? I'm getting mixed messages.

When are you chuds going to grow up? This is NOT okay.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-152215-600.png (1080x1113, 885.73K)

>random opinion page headline
Why do you care about these?

>top news article on bing
i was just getting rewards points, bro

Kamala's comic fans jumped ship ages ago. Comic sales are terrible these days with her.

>Ms. Marvel gave Captain Marvel 2 stars

Attached: dontlaugh.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Attached: ImanVelleni.webm (850x760, 2.87M)

Iman please stop

I know, that's what I meant by being muslim. Its in their culture not to dress loose so it makes sense she's not stacked out.

if she is muslim why is her hair not covered?