Uh Millie Bros??

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-115010_YouTube.jpg (1080x979, 510.18K)

She's 80 years old, has every right to not put up with the shit of other people after so many years alive.

>80 year old Millie

Still would

She's already a Karen

Ugly women always live in constant seethe.

It seems reasonable to not want randos to touch you, and I thought that it would be the favored stance of modern politic (at least for a young woman to be exempt from being groped and jostled) as well.

It's a well known fact that Millie runs over homosexuals in her car at all times, that guy should have know not to get close.

standard white woman

I get she has old lady face but stalking and trying to make her out to be an asshole is a bit much

I saw Millie Bobby Brown at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Based

Watched an interview with her and Noah Schnapp. She's a bitch. She'll be cancelled before she's 20.

If they try to cancel her, or her career flags, she'll just come out as trans. She'll be immune to cancellation for at least another decade.

Rude people are way better than overly nice people. At least they're honest

>tabloid trash

Her face...you can tell she's gonna look like Lydia from sopranos

>rude to darkies
Cool

Is that fucking Perdo from Chloe Moretz memes?

ummmmm WTF?

Attached: psychosociaal-twitter-2-1024x928.jpg (1024x928, 91.77K)

yeah, ellen page's career really blasted off since she cut off her tits and got ab inserts. oh wait, no it didn't

God I wish she was this based
And still that young

You've got it backwards. MBB was born a boy. She's been trans since she was little. She's the poster child for everything the groomers want to push.

Ugly jewling is transforming into an adult jewess. Why anyone cares about this yenta is beyond me.

ugly people have awful personalities

Attached: white vs. korean brutality 3.jpg (1600x1200, 669.68K)

She's rude because you're not paying her.
If you stand in front of her with a wad of cash in your hand she'll do anything — even lick your asshole clean.

classic

>tfw she suggests you intend to touch her

Attached: PSX_20220609_214037.jpg (153x164, 9.26K)

She’s quite homophobic

based zoomer

Kek that’s what the picture seemed to imply

I'm surprised Bing-Bong JewFro picked such an ugly Korean to cast in his movie. There must be more attractive women in that country.

Whatever happened to Pablo? Did Chloe really have him fired?

This bitch isn't talented

No shit she has an attitude, imagine having half of the people creeping on you and the other half laughing at you for looking like 40 year old woman.

she's stunningly beautiful, no one else could have played the role

Attached: 1600678511438.webm (1920x804, 3M)

Bratty girls are the best to dick down