Lady Gaga to play Harley in Joker 2

Attached: wNt9GkT.jpg (1080x867, 135.18K)

OH MY PUD PUD

KINO
Fuck actors who try to force their gf into everything

Based.

Rooney Mara would've been way better
fuck warner jews

This movie has potential to be kino if they shift away from the serious tone from the first. Make it a disturbing comedy.

Makes sense. She's a better actress than Rooney for starters, and she has a unique look to her. Also Phillips produced a Star Is Born and Cooper produced Joker, they're buddies who produce each other's movies. I guess they're also Eskimo brothers

stick to your general faggot

Lady Gaga sucks shit

Her accent in House of Gucci was comedy gold

this. gaga is trash. rooney is kino. gaga is just going to lay on a thick stereotype brooklyn accent and overact like she always does.

No she isn't.

>source: Deuxmoi

Executive meddling

We need at least three scenes where Joker worships GaGa's feet.

Attached: Lady-GaGa-Feet-916809.jpg (2048x1536, 303.14K)

Hollywood just loves shooting themselves in the foot. Nobody that spent money seeing Joker wants to have a washed up ugly pop star that can't even act shoved down their throat, especially when you consider how big of a leftwing activist she is. Mega flop incoming

I'm not even a Mara fan but I'm sure she would've been a much, much better casting choice.

Happens with every sequel to a surprise hit. Those faggots genuinely don't understand that those surprise hits are only ever hits because the studio is so distant from the production. It's almost always shit they expect to flop. Clueless, out of touch fucks with absolutely abysmal taste and negative creativity.

"She" looks like a tranny

Attached: Rooney-Mara-49.jpg (820x1024, 104.35K)

>Lady Gaga
Why not cast Zendaya if you're being that dumb piece of shit.

Gaga is hot and beautiful. Imagine how fucking smoking she'll be in a Harley outfit. I WILL masturbate in the cinema.

damn, they took autismkino away from us

Attached: CsFjvRKXgAATCsn.jpg (540x454, 37.17K)

jo jo jokerface

well this is what they do. they have a white male character kick off a franchise or series, then hand it over to blacks and women later.

Post more Rooney Lego memes, they were great. We are being robbed of a high potential daring synthesis.

Look wb are retarded and it seems like they're constantly out-doing themselves trying to make even more retarded decisions (that occasionally backfire and result in accidental kino).
But I REFUSE to believe they're dumb enough to tank Joker II by casting Gaga as Harley Quinn

>Wow, that film we didn't believe in and sent out to die somehow made over a billion at the box office and is the best performing comic book movie ever made relative to budget - DESPITE not having any of the thrills and hooks that we normally put in comic book movies
>So for the sequel, we're gonna put in our usual design tropes that AUDIENCES LOVE
>Think about it. If it did that well without our input, it will do at least twice as good with our great ideas!