I literally look like pic related with Asiatic eyes. long black hair and pale skin...

i literally look like pic related with Asiatic eyes. long black hair and pale skin. I took a DNA test and I'm literally 89% and the rest is central Asian/native American. I am from the same region as pic related too. he was born in Istanbul but his family is from same region as me, they just moved to Istanbul.

I think we might be the most pure TURKS in Turkey

Attached: ENN5cFzW4AEXCLh.jpg (1920x1080, 188.7K)

Nice bait, now go shave your unibrow

here is my DNA

Attached: 5.jpg (828x1508, 112.31K)

89% percent what ?

Whats the difference between anatolian and greek/armenian arabs genuine question I always tought anatolian was like assyrian people or some shit

I bet this is how the Seljuks felt when they would marry Byzantine nobility

Attached: aec356b35c373bb8d0c064f01a5a9afc.jpg (750x898, 88.78K)

89% turkish
armenianoid and arab admixture comes from the far east. Native anatolian look much different than them, they are pale and lankely, most native anatolian mixed with central asians, and then the product mixed with greeks. However my region seems to have not mixed with Greeks. This is why we have Asiatic eyes but are still tall and pale.

Attached: 833ade66fd68ddddcee6f597e27463fd.jpg (329x411, 21.1K)

So basically anatolians are white and mixed with nomadic warriors from central asia it must be why the ottomans was good at war and keeping the empire well organised at the same time lol

Attached: 8492 (2).jpg (3050x3528, 343.46K)

you will never be chinese

kebab grease and goat semen

Are you the shizo who keeps claiming to be related to Chinese?
When you clearly have more south Asian DNA lmfao.

Also all the Turkic actors and actress all have a specific phenotype that DOES NOT INCLUDE SLANT EYES.
Turkic people hate slant eyes and their celebrity media people show that.

Keep coping harder you stupid mutt.

>Turkic people hate slant eyes and their celebrity media people show that.
This is a Turkish actress

Attached: ec94f2e4503e29125fe66b87f30dd5cd.jpg (300x300, 19.63K)

Bullshit. One out of how many? Google all the popular Turkish actresses and actors and 95% of them don't have slant eyes.

Now I know what your insecurity is. You're too chink-insectoid looking to fit into the beauty standards of turkey yet too hairy to fit the beauty standard of east Asia.
Yet you're not even white in that essence either.

Forever a mutt keep coping.

>95% of them don't have slant eyes.
Plenty of them have slanted ones, including the one in OP. If you are talking about monolids, it would makes sense that not many Turkish actors would have them because it's rare outside of East Asia. Why are you so angry? Haha.

jajajajajaja its over

Yes I'm talking of monolids you bug.
That sort of slant eyes that you posted is barely Asiatic. Pic in op looks more caucasoid variant.

You're just a bugman who has to cope with looking like a chink in a Turkish land. Sad isolation. Now gtfo before insulting turkey anymore than you have already you stupid chink.

But bro, you are mad? Did your 7th cousin got shredded from a Turkish bomb in Pakiaslalahalahkurdistanabadaistan? I didn't dropped it, though that bomb was produced with my tax money.

please have sex with me

My Chinese brother.

Turks are so pathetic, it's tragic.
You have fags larping aisans, others whites, others greeks, others arabs.. and the occasional realists who admit to be the mutts they are.
Just keep this vomit to yourself, I'm tired of reading this shit

Goes work, Chang, Turkey is legitimal mongolian ethnostate

>others arabs
My tea just spurted out of my nose from laughing because of your post, thanks brownid.
Not even Arabs wants to be Arab. They'll rather claim 10,000 year old dead civilizations than admit being ugly Arabs.

Do you talk about actors, do you know the name of this mongolian actor? Cengiz

Attached: 2Q== (1).jpg (299x168, 8.63K)

Yes, Omer, Fatma and Cengiz, just like Chinggis Khaan

>what is Alawites

Dude, this that 100% of arabs are descendants of just nomadic monke people is meme, they have a lot of slavery, not all slaves was correctly castred, they have a lot of R1b, E, A, B and G Y haplogroups, meanwhile J1 is majority

You mean Alevis? They would be more offended if you call them Arabs than killing their family members. Sorry brown bro.