Thoughts? i saw it last night. kino

thoughts? i saw it last night. kino.

Attached: crimes-of-the-future-button-1-1649956046147.jpg (720x720, 40.32K)

Any Forums didn't see it, they were too busy watching nostalgia bait military propaganda and cheap nostalgia bait star wars show #1397

Get over yourself, please

So how was it, OP? I get that it was Kino, but Kino how exactly?

i mean, you arent wrong
high levels of kino. the first sci fi in a long time that feels like its doing something genuinely new. if you like Cronenberg (any era) you will love this.

>if you like Cronenberg (any era) you will love this.
God I can’t wait for the 2160p remix torrent

for his style, it would be apt

I thought it was cool that the culture war of the future is chad plastic eaters vs. the virgin processed food consoomers. Capital demands that people pay for the shitty sark beds and eating chairs so their repairwomen are also assassins who'll kill anyone who threatens the business, and the New Vice police department's main job is to ensure that neo-organs don't lead to a version of humanity that can actually subsist on the garbage we filled the planet with

After years of making films about the fragility of the human body, Cronenberg is out here telling us that actually our bodies might have the power to save us?? Fucking love it.

Top Gun rules, Operating Thetan Tom is gonna pull a billion dollars in the box office without China, seethe faggot. But ditto on the Star Wars garbage.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, one part I didn't get, maybe you put this together better than I did though. Were the service girls also working for the new organ registry dept, or were they part of a different entity? I'm particularly referring to the ending with what happens to the surgeon and the father.

They work for the beds and chair company. They go out of business if the neo-organ group wins

Ah, I see, so it's more a commentary on the need of corps to control everything down to our biology in order to maintain their profits? That makes sense.

I liked it. the soundtrack was kino
Was wondering about this too. thanks

Yeah I think Crimes' press release said "if you control humanity's organs, you control their future"

Apparently this movie is showing anywhere in theaters in Australia.
What the fuck.

it's not out in many countries yet.

*isn't

Why was the father upset that his kid's organs were tattoo'd?

[spoilers]The fact that they were tattooed shows that they weren't his original organs, that they had been replaced with ones from the organ registry that requires organs be tattooed for identification, this was done by Kristen Stewart's character to hide that the kid had naturally grown all the new organs to digest plastic[/spoilers]

It all makes sense now.

user, use and (brackethere)/spoilers] next time, instead of spoilers. Have a good day.

I only just learned about the movie and apparently it is about using bizarro surgery to induce grotesque body modification. Is this some allegory for trannies?