I was watching Terminator 2 yesterday and this scene made me wonder

I was watching Terminator 2 yesterday and this scene made me wonder.

How does this skeleton stay together in the shockwave of a nuclear explosion? How do the bones stay connected to each other?

Attached: t2-nuclear.jpg (800x334, 81.21K)

It's a dream you retarded faggot. That's how

>How do the bones stay connected to each other?
There's actually a pretty popular song about this.

>It was all a dream!

Lazy explanation

Sarah Connor was a herself a terminator sent from the future as well. Only it was a much more distant future where their skeletons looked just like human skeletons.

Damn

Sure, OP, you know better. They should've asked your professional opinion.

The bones stay together because of metal wire put there by the makers of this classroom skeleton

I dont know if you know this but the clue is in the name skeleton, you see skeletons actually weigh roughly a tonne so you see the shockwave isnt powerful enough to move the skeletonne due to gravitational inertia ergo dominos checkers check mate etc etc pocket full of posies

So why did Sarah turn into a skeleton?

Attached: marv.jpg (936x532, 95.63K)

Electrical infeterance from the EMP made her skin see through.

>Why did the skeleton remain holding onto the chain link fence the whole time?
>Why did the bones survive a blast wave with enough heat to burn away flesh within seconds?

There is plenty of things to criticize, but since it is a dream in a Hollywood film, and since you're a faggot, I understand why you are getting caught up on this.

Why was she such a weirdo dreaming about this? Like just have nicer dreams.

if you're far enough you wouldn't get destroyed by the shockwave but the heat would still melt all your tissue

Todd Howard was an adviser on special effects.

Attached: tumblr_40b4f27f671d0635746f3d4bc8586ec6_b4dd4e42_640.jpg (629x476, 51.33K)

How lucky of her, then, to hit that Goldilocks zone where the kids 20 feet away from her are swept into the atmosphere as complete ash. Any closer and she would have met the same fate.

She ate chilli and sea bass right before bed.

The tendons hadn't fully disintegrated

She was drinking lots of milk.

kino