So my GF convinced me to watch Glee with her, and I have to say, it's not half bad

So my GF convinced me to watch Glee with her, and I have to say, it's not half bad.

What does Any Forums think of it? Is it a worthy guilty pleasure?

Attached: MV5BYWJhZjNjZjUtM2JlZC00ZWE3LWJmZDItMDRhMWJkMTJhZDhkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkzODUwNzk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1407, 175.52K)

White man bad: the show

singing and dancing? im not gay enough to watch this

It gets LGBT heavy as the show progresses. I hope you could tolerate the fagshit for your imaginary gf.

didnt several people from this show become child molesters or something?

One of them did, and he killed himself. Another one died from an OD, and the latest one died from drowning trying to save her kid.

Plus another dude was a domestic abuser and beat the shit out of the chick that played Supergirl.

I dont really care too much about LGBT stuff, but the show is definitely worse after the third season.

Apparently even the fandom hates the show in the later seasons, they just kept watching for the songs I guess.

first three seasons are great, 4th is okay, i dropped it after few episodes of 5th, it became unwatchable

Dropped it on I think it was the third season when shit got too gay
>the good friends are dykes lmao
>bullys are... le gay
>other shit I don't remember

The first season is unironically good, after that it starts to fall off a cliff.

The cheerleader coach is the only good character. I always laughed when she was on screen.

First season is great. Stop watching after that.

You're a faggot and a cuck.

Like all Ryan Murphy shows, it starts out well but quickly deteriorates after a season or 2.

How about you just watch whatever you fucking want and don't ask Any Forums for permission?

jfc your life depresses me

But it shits a lot more on SJW bullshit as it goes too, so it cancels out.

Sue and Santana were funny and there was a few good older songs among the flavor of the month shit they did.
Kurt becomes based and more manly in later seasons and his bf becomes fat.

first season was clever, well acted and unique. everything after that was propaganda. this is evidenced by the fact the cast was 99% either MK ultra'd drug addicts or industry plants and the majority of the main cast is no longer alive.

I'd rather watch your girlfriend taking a dump, if you know what I mean

This piece of shit show was one of the primary contributors to mainstreaming wokism and cancel culture, and it's fucking shit and all the people involved with its making are horrible scumbags

First season was comfy and the characters were believable. Later seasons Amp up the faggotry until it becomes a parody of itself.