Ezra Miller accused of grooming a teen since she was 12

>Ezra Miller accused of grooming a teen since she was 12
So, will The Flash outrun this bullet?

Attached: Fly FM 🇲🇾 on Twitter- -Ezra Miller is in more legal hot water following the actor’s recent arrests- According to a new complaint- the actor is being accused of grooming a minor from the age of 12- Tokata Iron Eye.png (386x570, 211.9K)

>Tokata Iron Eyes
This has to be a joke... right?

I thought he was gay?

>Tokata Iron Eyes
That's a fukken awesome name

Attached: The Daily Beast on Twitter- -Iron Eyes’ parents allege that Ezra Miller gave their underage child alcohol- marijuana- and LSD https---t-co-L7IU4faaUx- - Twitter 6-9-2022 11-42-29 AM.png (585x587, 176.45K)

>Ezra has beaten, groomed, and raped females since he was 12
>He's gotten away with it everytime
How could one man be so based?

>it’s another queer grooms a kid episode

Attached: AFD2B9FA-D7CC-4C1F-907A-6546977DAE58.png (660x751, 592.22K)

Yeeeesh

Attached: NationalWorld on Twitter- -The Flash actor Ezra Miller has been accused by the parents of an 18-year-old of grooming their child by using “cult-like” and “psychologically manipulative behaviour” after the two met w.png (521x602, 310.39K)

Gays have immensely powerful lobbyists behind them. Ask Any Forums, they'll be able to go into further detail but essentially they are untouchable

He pretends to be a fag and a tranny in order to be untouchable to Hollywood and social media.

>grooming
>12
Reallly? Any sort of platonic relationship with anyone underage is grooming all of a sudden. What the fuck is wrong with Any Forums?

Yeah he will. The tribe protects their own

How can you deny this hot piece of meat?

Attached: Tokata_Iron_Eyes_at_Lakota_People’s_Law_Project_climate_change_forum.jpg (801x905, 123.78K)

>MuteRKelly
What did Sar Jumping Eagle men by this?

Attached: Sara Jumping Eagle on Twitter- -My daughter Tokata Iron Eyes has not had a phone since Jan 2022- -EzraMiller has control of Tokata’s instagram- If you know Tokata’s whereabouts - please contact me- -MMIW -mmiw -War.png (467x614, 289.66K)

wtf i thought faggots has good taste in women?

Attached: FUv6HXwWQAETi4z.jpg (724x900, 95.45K)

DOn't be friends with 12 year olds weirdo.

Also, don't pretend you didn't make this with your bullshit anti-Disney groomer shilling. Faggots get what they earn

The groomiest man alive.

Attached: 3493573_460s.jpg (460x600, 43.79K)

>accused of grooming

what does that even mean? did he rape her or not

yes because disney are pro groomer.

Don't give minors drugs.

Grooming is specific. You basically isolate a young person to either control them sexually (Sex work) or mentally. In this case it seems he just want to have control over anybody. You pull them away from their family and they make bad decisions based on your whims.

Don't be stupid, user. It's unbecoming.

Attached: 1654789747075-jpg -724Ă—900- 6-9-2022 11-54-12 AM.png (365x397, 158.81K)

pedos are fucking retarded. Even if you find 12 yo hot, it can't be THAT hot to risk going to prison over it.

that's a 12 years old? this bitch looks like she's in her 40's. wall never even began for her.

Anyone can accuse anybody of anything. It means shit

In this day and age simply breathing in the same space with someone under 25 is considered "grooming". Its fucking stupid and I see this shit all the time on social media. Everyone suddenly is a groomer pedophile now

She's 18 now. Ezra started grooming her when she was 12.
But yeah...

Thank goodness Ezra didn't do the things he's being accused of. Thank god for zoomers who says stupid shit for things they do not understand.