Its another truman fails college and disappoints his mother and promises her to make it next year but he's 95% sure...

>its another truman fails college and disappoints his mother and promises her to make it next year but he's 95% sure he's gonna fail again and can't stop thinking about his mother's reaction when she knows he is gonna fail again and how she will be disappointed again
this episode was kinda too sad for me to watch

Attached: truman.png (610x615, 513.37K)

>it's a truman hasn't left his apartment in 3 days and is shitposting on Any Forums and playing vidya episode

I miss those seasons. I'm at the episode where Truman finally got a job at 30 years old and realized it's surprisingly easy to socialize with other people and he wasted the last 15 years thinking he was a weirdo outcast when in reality he has just been too much of a coward to just try and leave his house. Fucking moron.

why don't you just drop out and pursue another career path?

Maybe Truman should consider learning a trade instead. It pays well enough, you actually do something with your hands, it's not as headache inducing as college and you aren't surrounded by woke dildos all day long.

>learning a trade
Meme job.

loltop tlking at the television like a retard. Truman can't hear you

Become a zogbot, you'll find many college dropouts there.

Learned this in my early 20s, thank fuck

U are dumb and u are gay

I only did one semester of college before I decided it was a waste of time. Does it get harder or is OP a retard? Was much like high school for me. Go to class 3 or 4 times a month show up for tests get 90+ and that's it honestly if you have to actually study and try then college isn't for you. Get a trade

that's what they want you to believe

not sure what you mean. i'm a unskilled wagie, but i work at a large company that has an in house carpenter and that guy is skilled as fuck, whip smart, and actually well paid.

there's many different trades that vary in how exciting, challenging, well compensated etc they are, but it's absolutely nothing to scoff at. i wish i had realised that earlier myself.

>if you have to actually study and try then college isn't for you
euro here, aren't colleges the bottom of the barrel in higher education burgerland? or do you guys use the terms college and university interchangibly?

>euro here, aren't colleges the bottom of the barrel in higher education burgerland?
that's community college, university is only sometimes used with colleges that specificly brand themselves as a university but most normal people just say college

In the US, a college grants associate, or 2 year, degrees and trade job degrees.
A university grants bachelor, 4 year degrees and post-graduate programs.

Reminder talking about S15E322 will get you b&.

>it's a Truman took some edibles and had a revelation from God showing His unconditional love for His Adamic children, as appreciation of Truman's self-hating partially non-white self, and sent Truman a spirit wife, which is a double-edged sword because Truman doesn't know if he's schizophrenic or not episode
That was out of left field

Attached: Israelites Moloch.jpg (717x888, 294.11K)

>Failing american college
That shouldn't even be possible. Is Truman a retard?

Wait, are we the same Truman?

I failed out three times before I finally gave up and took a job in retail. 80k in debt overall that realistically I wont ever pay off. And how you know I'm not larping is they've froze the payments on student loans for the last few years and if they ever restart them I'll have to default or kys myself

>t. “sales analyst”

>it's a Truman is failing university due to mental health problems but he finds the love of his life with the kindest heart who keeps him stable so he finally has something to love for and turns it around and passes his degree getting onto a great graduate program in the city and he no longer feels suicidal but feels completely blessed episode

Never give up bros.

>Never give up bros.
get fucked

>its a Truman is still in his 20s and thinks he knows the first fucking thing about life or loneliness or pain
Can’t wait to the later seasons when he realizes how naive and stupid he was

I had many opportunities to LDAR but I didn't and I'm thankful I didn't