Bout to fire this baby up on Prime

What am I in for bros?

Attached: Bosch_Season_1_Cover.jpg (250x353, 14.63K)

Titus whatever the fuck his name is was dope in deadwood.

is this anywhere near as good?

It's kino. Some seasons better than others but all worth watching. Harry and J Edgar are great together.

Also worth watching the Bosch spinoff that recently came out when you finish.

Yeah, 4>1>2>5>3>6>7. Seasons 4 and 1 are excellent TV with some of the best locations in LA I've ever seen. Series ran out of steam at the end but still a solid run.

Good cop show

Wasn't it forced to be woke by Amazon mandates? Before then there was one season where they shit all over a BLM stand in and not having truly popular support and leftists being a bunch of purity spiralling maniacs given how quickly they turnt on one of their populars spokewomen for daring to having a dialogue for the BLACK police chief.

The kid from walking dead is in it all grown up

Attached: sophia.jpg (1100x1957, 373.79K)

DETECTIVES HIERONYMUS BOSCH. STEP FORTH AND ENTER INTO MY ADMINISTRATIVE DOMAIN. NOW.

Attached: 1620730422062.jpg (235x231, 7.38K)

Pure Kino. I envy anyone who gets to experience it for the first time. Also:

GOTTA FEELIN, CANT LET GO

her sister had great fappening leaks

Attached: Madison & Mackenzie Lintz 6147874.jpg (1080x1350, 225.08K)

Maddie needs like 20 lbs and she'd be really hot

Excellent show. Titus carries it but the whole cast does a great job.

oh shit thanks user I had no idea

>and your other gun

so pregnancy? ok

Attached: 121013417_385523715799531_9043804822436563638_n.jpg (1080x1350, 68.17K)

would berry so deep bros

The new show sucks

I liked it

I GOT A FEELING THAT I CANT LET GO

Attached: E2iH5V2UYAACFmT.jpg (476x282, 20.76K)

New show just doesnt have a budget, it shows and it saddens me
Even now i would sometimes pick random seasons and go through it without even skipping. Its just an enjoyable and well made cop show

My favourite is definitely season 1 though. The first time i watched it i thought the first few episodes are a bit too slow but around the middle it tightens up and turns it up to 11 real quick

I love the sax on that
lyrics ruin the music

Yeah season 4 was the one where they trashed BLM. After that the series became increasingly woke (probably Amazon mandated), culminating with a forced female/lesbian workplace discrimination angle in season 7.

Season 7 really did Bosch dirty, when they bring out the incel shit I just rolled my eyes so far back I almost stopped watching

End is kinda rushed too but it didn't ruin my enjoyment of the earlier seasons because it's just so fucking kino

meds