I like how this movie explained that the plot armor is canon just like in supernatural

I like how this movie explained that the plot armor is canon just like in supernatural

Attached: images (25).jpg (658x466, 55.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tzKElcLGTBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They all died

>the plot armor
Which one?

>plot armor
more like Race-barrier.

youtu.be/tzKElcLGTBc

Do you even know what "plot armor" means user?

please stay in your containment thread

god that movie was so good
how can other disney flicks even compete

Unironically but they cannot. Movie breaks too much taboos of Disney movie-making

Best star wars film.

Did you went full soi during the Vader hallway scene? I did.

Attached: 1641379746907.png (483x470, 219.07K)

hamfisted nuwars 7 samurai, no thanks.

> Did you went full soi during the Vader hallway scene?
Nah. His appearance on Mustafar was much better

jesus you are a fucking moron, kys

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

Yep. In perfect alignment with the Force, you’re not dodging blasters or blocking them. You’re simply being where the shots aren’t.

They did such a good job of making the Death Star test fire look powerful. The megadeathstar in Awakens somehow managed to be less impressive despite destroying five planets

Gareth Edwards made the only halfway decent Disney Star Wars movie, then they hacked up the movie, reshot the other half, and gave him such a bad experience he hasn't directed a movie since.

Retconning in the weakness in the death star was retarded. All structures have a weak spot, when Sauronman blew up the hole in the wall Helms Deep it wasn't because some weak spot was made there, he just studied the structure and found a weak point. Same as in literally any heist movie where they steal the blueprints to a place to look for openings.

This didn't retcon shit
>Ep IV says the Death Star has a weakness the Empire overlooked
>RO says the Death Star's weakness was engineered on purpose
This still requires everyone else on the project including those overseeing this reluctant man strong-armed into the job to overlook the weakness. The empire is still arrogant as Hell.

>CGI Cushing abomination
>pointless cameos
>only character name I remember is the bunny girl's
This one is as bad as any Disney Star Wars. I don't understand the love it gets.

all people remember is the Vader scene at the end so that's what sticks

>engineer an impossible shot to take without the force under the watch of two of the most powerful mind readers in the galaxy
or
>rebels looked through the death star plans and found a weakness they could exploit

Also they retconned the Death Star into being a giant lightsaber too with the kyber crystal shit

I'm in perfect alignment with the Force as well. I'm simply being where a Disney Wars show or movie isn't displayed on a screen.

Attached: thingken of gabagool.webm (1280x720, 774.4K)

except Rogue One.