Why don’t we make epic movies like this anymore?

Also recommend any other Indian kinos

Attached: A0C185EF-7534-451F-837F-B1752302062D.jpg (400x600, 40.49K)

Fuck off.

Seething Brit

Gangs of Wasseypur

Attached: download-the-script-of-gangs-of-wasseypur-1-feature-72.jpg (900x600, 478.25K)

Actual pajeet here user, I'll post multiple films based on genres here in some minutes.

Thanks

Happy to help user, I hope can help you get into Pajeet kinos. Forgive my plebbitor spacing, I'm a phonefag making this in a notebook app as I'm posting it here for quickness sake.

Also, I'm sorry if most of these sound the same, trust me they're great on their own.

Here goes:

Drama:
>Special 26: A semi-accurate retelling of an actual incident where some con-men acted as the Indian IRS & looted people.
>Haider: Indian version of Hamlet. Pretty good.
>Omkara: Indian version of Othello
>Maqbool: Indian version of Macbeth
>Madaari: A man fighting the corrupt system as revenge for his dead son.
>Gangs of Wasseypur: Pretty much the Indian version of the Godfather.

Horrors:
>Tumbbad: Indian horror about an evil god & human greed. Also, no jump-scares.
>Ambuli: Sci-fi horror about a eugenics experiment gone wrong.
>Aparachit: Based retard fights against corruption by being a schizo.

Rom-Coms (It's almost our forte, but it's a dead genre nowadays):
>Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na: 2 homies make for a perfect couple but refuse to consider a romantic relationship. However, when they start dating other people, they realise that they're actually in love.
>Jab We Met: 2 emotional opposites attract & then become each other, later helping each other. It's more nuanced than that, but I don't wanna spoil.
>Mere Brother Ki Dulhan: A guy chooses a girl to marry, her & his younger brother develop feelings for each other before their marriage
>Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani: This is more Com than Rom, to the point it almost belongs in Comfy/SoL section. But still fairly cute.
> Kambakkht Ishq: It's about an Indian stuntman in Hollywood & an almost femcel type doctor hating each other, until the Doctor fucks up, fakes love with him & stops being a femcel through power of true love. Also, Syl Stallone & post-bogged Denise Richards play a cameo too. You only watch this for the lulz because it's bad, it's not a good film by any means.
>Radhe Shyam: This almost belongs in the Sci-Fi section, than here. It's not really a rom-com, but mostly just a romance with Sci-Fi fantasy. But it doesn't do either right. The cinematography is kinda good, but that's it. I'm only recommending for the pseudo-kinography.

Comfy & SoL:
>Queen: Rural trad-wife-type girl traveling to Paris on her own honeymoon after a guy rejects her before their marriage & finds happiness on her own. It has a WMIF scene.
>English Vinglish: Tradwife MILF in Manhattan who doesn't know how to speak English, learns English & empowerment through her experience & the friends she makes. Some cunts, most of them being women, want this to be a WMIF infidelity story, can't even almost blame them cause it does feel like it will.
>Dil Chahta Hai: 3 homies going through love their own ways.
>Zindagi Na Milegi Dobaara: 3 homies (same creator as above) go on a vacation before one of them gets married to understand life better.
>Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year: Wagie makes his own secret parallel company after being mocked by everyone.
>Badmaa$h Company: Story of 4 people getting rich their own ways.
>Jawaani Jaaneman: A 40 y/o with a frivolous casanova lifestyle suddenly has to become a father when his daughter shows up out of nowhere.

Thrillers (most of these are murder mysteries):
>Ugly: Events led by hidden uglyness & evil of humanity.
Andhadhun: Murder mystery with minor symbolisms & fairly engaging screenplay.
7 Khoon Maaf: Imagine a yandere wife, with shit husbands.
>Forensic: Hunt for a psycho killer who kills kids.
>Badlapur: Story of a man turning into a monster for the sake of revenge for his dead wife & child.
>Ratsasan: Same as Forensic, but more thrilling.
>16 Extremes: Surprisingly short neo-noir murder mystery.
>Lucia: Insomnia based psychological thriller.
>Goodachari: Spy mystery thriller.
>Vikram Vedha: A cat & mouse chase between the police & a local mobster, but mostly about 2 people's versions of justice.
>Drishyam: Murder mystery about an Any Forums user using his film knowledge to survive a murder mystery to save his family (kek). Malyalam film is the OG one, it's been remade in almost all mainstream local ones, & it even has a Chinese & Pinoy remake. IDK how the sequel is. I saw the Hindi remake 1st, & it comes with a MILF in cop uniform (picrel).

Attached: images-3.jpg (479x640, 36.72K)

Sci-Fi:
>Maanaadu: Time-loop story. Pretty fun
>JL50: 4 episode TV series, sci-fi mystery.
>I: A bit wack at times, but basically a bodybuilder simp has been injected with Influenza cause he actually achieved his girl.
>Endhiran: Unironically kino from a set-piece standpoint alone. The story is mid, but it's a bit utilitarian with it's concept. Also, while there have been some coincidental match-ups, the concept artist of Age of Ultron confirmed that he got inspired from this film for a cancelled design. Also, the 2nd movie is shit in everything except the same sorta utilitarianism.
>Ra:One: This movie isn't that good, my mother slept through this in theatres & it's PS2 game is shit. But it's not the worst, we don't make sci-fi in general so it's experimental (we have more novels than films for the matter) Also, Robot makes a cameo but not connected in any way to the film, it's more of a star cameo.

>calling himself pajeet
Based self hater

Action (this one's gonna be the longest):
>Baahubali 1&2: Fantasy based kino, set somewhere around 1100s century.
>KGF 1&2: Story of an underdog ruffian turned the biggest businessman & criminal in India. Best kinography you can find in a movie at the moment. Just a pure giga-chad earning his supremacy.
>RRR: You know this, but it's for those who don't. A periodic What-If story about 2 freedom fighters who never knew each other IRL, meeting & becoming bros.
>Eega: A guy loves a girl, but is killed by another jealous guy, who lusts after the same girl. He is reincarnated as a fly & decides to avenge his death.
>Bang Bang: This is a remake of Knight & Day, It's a bit average now, but it was the best thing at the year it came out. You get more bikini scenes than actual K&D.

(1/2)

KGF
its feels VERY amateur but I feel like part 2 improves somewhat

>Don 1&2: 1st film is a mystery film with a huge plot twist. 2nd is a heist film about one man looting the European economy. It also has a comic, which I've seen to be shit from previews.
Dhoom 1&2: Know the 2004 film Torque? It's that, but turned into a heist film. The 2nd movie is pretty much my childhood kino & just better in general. It also has a comic about some side-story, IIRC, I saw Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy 7 in it.
>Dhruva: A cat & mouse chase between a cop & criminal. The OG Tamil version's main actor is shit compared to this remake, & it's pretty much 1:1 as a remake, even some actors are the same.
>Lucifer: A political/gangster drama about some dark family history & one man saving both his family & his self. You need to get some knowledge on things like Illuminati & Cicada 3301 due to some symbolism in the film, there's a lot of symbolism in the film.
>Bheeshma Parvam: Gangster family drama set in 1988, takes inspiration from Mahabharat & The Godfather.
>Kaithi: A mysterious man survives through the night while trying to save poisoned cops, from gangsters. Nowadays we're doing cinematic universes too, so it's in the same universe as a film in theatres now as of writing this called Vikram Hitlist.
>Master: It's on my list, but I never read it. But from what I've heard about it, the movie is kind of like Great Teacher Onizuka, but South Indian & VERY different in many ways. Again, could be wrong.

The 2nd part has some influence from the guy who made RRR, Bahubali & Eega. He even gets a thank you at the beginning of the film. The editing got a bit weird cause the main director hired a 19 y/o guy who made fan edits of first film to edit the whole film.

looks like garbage, OP

I also had explosive diarrhoea since last 2 days & shat 16 times yesterday. At this point, I'm a joke writing itself.

>This is disgusting, this is FILTHY.

Attached: B037F878-6735-441A-975C-010AD8D3A81B.jpg (1095x965, 110.47K)

The end dance bit was so funny.
It would be like of goodfellas ended with Liotta, Scorsese, Deniro and Pesci all dancing and singing about how powerful Italians are

>he doesn't know how to naatu

He does at the end to his own extent.

Attached: 1654487432241.webm (720x296, 2.85M)

Pure kino , all the parts.

Bhaag Milkha bhaag

Attached: images (2).jpg (960x1440, 303.48K)

You gotta respect the guy for trying to match the Indians at a dance he had never heard of before