WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING?

Attached: 0D68B081-1DFB-4516-83F2-279FC2BCB5F3.jpg (640x632, 365.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTtuNcg07Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i liked the parody in scary movie

He was in love. You wouldn't understand because you're a hateful incel who will never so much as touch a woman because of your toxic personality and beliefs.

>noooo you can't jump up and down on a couch, that's so craaaazy! You're acting like a nut Tom Cruise! You should dress up like a woman and shove a dildo up your ass instead, that's more acceptable.

Why did boomers lose their shit over this? If some celeb jumped on a talk show couch today no one would give a fuck.

No control over the mind. Over the emotions.
No equanimity.

bilderberg bitch spiked his drink with lsd to destroy credibility of scientology.

Attached: 1613206844278.gif (360x389, 768.97K)

>this is how straight men act right?
>they'll stop thinking im gay now

I respect Tom as an actor but I have always hated his stupid face ever since the og Top Gun

I wish these type of movies were still being made
youtube.com/watch?v=aTtuNcg07Y4

Boomers and millennials are so gay
Who cares
He's happy or on drugs
stop being so jaded

liked him until today, top gun was great
but after seeing this, fuck him
what a retard

I will say it to you, but they will ban me

He was excited about the love he had found. Say, whatever happened to that love anyway?

cringe

they had a daughter. then the mother realized she didn't want to raise her child in a cult but tom wouldn't leave scientology so she divorced him. (I'm speculating)

why does everyone act like this is bizarre? if katy perry did this while saying she found love, everyone would clap and fap to her tits

tpbp

The bait comments are getting lazy af on this board, I hate summerfags

>He was in love. You wouldn't understand because you're a hateful incel who will never so much as touch a woman because of your toxic personality and beliefs.

Attached: IMG-20220606-WA0019.jpg (466x748, 60.53K)

Americans and their fucked up money laundering mob religions, who would ever want to live that life?