I had to stop watching when the tiny man went into the guy's dick. What is this degenerate shit...

I had to stop watching when the tiny man went into the guy's dick. What is this degenerate shit? I'm giving up on this bumass show.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13.75K)

There’s a lot of male nudity in this show so far, it’s kind of homosexual

At least it portrays homos as the degenerates they are.

it needs a trigger warning
i was highly offended

I want to shrink down and live in a womans fat ass.
When she poops I would hide in her vagina, as if I were under a waterfall.
and if the braps got too much I would climbed up her back, kissing it along the way, and hide j her her hair.
Capeshit makes me look up naked women on my phone, nonstop and I want to live in a girlbutt

Attached: 1654397372970.jpg (1138x1920, 238.56K)

Why are right wingers so sensitive?

now this is based

t. Bulbless

Attached: nervous-system-final-40-638.jpg (638x479, 43.74K)

It's written by Jews, what did you expect?

They wouldn't know Christian values if they were fucking them in the ass.

The series is absolutly hilarious, touching but frustrating in a way that people really cant chance can they.

What do you mean? Right wingers love this show. It's a very unique situation where the main character can be white while also being the biggest badass on the planet, because he's also the villain.

people that think they have triggers in them need warnings tattooed on them so you know not to let them in your house or near sharp objects.

yeah i had to stop watching too op! gay people make me so angry. hate these snowflake libs ruining the shows that they make for me

This would be fine if we at least got some female nudity. Deep fucks his wife and we don't get nip? NOTHING? Why are there so many dicks and no tits or vag? Are the producers fucking gay?

I dont know what your trying to say but that scene goes beyond free speech. It should be removed from the the episode and the people who made it should be fined.

the absolute state of snowflake chuds

You are obviously talking to a fellow leftoid who is trying to make fun of conservatives, when in reality nobody cares. You guys are just mad that The Boys is way better than whatever woke Disney+ show is currently flopping.

So all the chuds on this board who make hundred of posts every day whining about the "degeneracy" of the boys are just false flagging lefties?

the showrunner and the main star are massive gay

Imagine getting mad at stupid comedy

Sneed disgusting coomer

Attached: 1621811962684.jpg (1072x1126, 216.89K)

Yeah that homo shit is gross. I dropped it too.