He still has the hat

Attached: 1654689814092.jpg (1920x1080, 163.65K)

How would the braindead retards this show was made for know it was a youngling otherwise?

Who?

Imagine being frozen forever in that stupid fucking outfit

Fucking hilarious, not even trying to be edgy, it was just so fucking goofy.

>Trooper
My Lord
>Find me a youngling corpse so I can put it in the museum
Youngling... My Lord?
>Yes, a Child Jedi, there should be a few around the Temple
Yes, My Lord.
>Make sure you put on his hat
My Lord?
>Younglings had training hats, do you know what I mean?
I cannot say I do, My Lord
>Well they did, find one, it looks like an upside down fruitbowl, had a little child blindfold built in
I see, My Lord... I will locate such a hat
>Excellent
And to be clear you want me to put the hat on corpse of the child before it goes into stasis?
>Yes
It umm... will be done, My Lord

why did younglings even ever wear big giant stupid oversized hats? shit was retarded long before anyone froze them in amber. instead of making younglings look special, it made them look "special"

Why do they even keep their bodies down there like that? I was waiting for some explanation like they were harvesting their force energy or were studying them like they wanted to do with baby yeed, but nope they just have them there just because. Also they were all just women and minorities, come the fuck on

They are called 'younglings' it's retarded even without the hats.

Dexter did it better

It was a reference to Luke wearing the training helmet in A New Hope. Had built in blinders and everything.

It was Lucas cannibalalizing everything be could.

>I’m going to put this child I slaughtered in an art display because… I AM LE EVIL OKAY??

i keked at this. it feels like a parody at this point.

A sanitized, spineless company like Disney try to do edgy horror via Vader is fucking hilarious.

They expect the audience to know or care who these people were
The little kid was the only one I guessed was the youngling Vader killed

it's another low effort "boomers collect a paycheck from netflix" special

This scene was so fvckin powerful, you guys are literally just poltards at this point

thank you user genuine laugh

Attached: 1648192804108.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

at least they weren't all frozen in carbonite

When you came pullin in here did you see a sign that said dead youngling storage?

Attached: storage.jpg (2000x1069, 223.55K)

Attached: 1618819168270.gif (352x199, 2.87M)

I star Wars is gay shit for babies so I don't care, but recently I've been very entertained by the fanbase itself.

They're like a battered woman you told to leave her alcoholic husband years ago but she refused. She believed in him. And now you're lliste ING to him slam her head into the wall and beat her with a trash can and you just sit there with a smile on your face. "I told you so, you stupid bitch"

Jars with alcoholized freaks.

Don't insult my apartment, user