Lime

Lime

Attached: 1654775165126.jpg (732x975, 245.11K)

based goopy

Attached: 1650408779831.jpg (1200x1502, 313.04K)

hate scurvy

this looks like a few small meals how are you meant to go more than a day on this?

Looks very healthy, with a protein that is easily a weeks worth of eating for 2 people excluding snacks. Also, make more money poorfags

You replace the single avocado with 2 bags of rice

That's a fairly small amount of limes for an average-sized person, I'd say? The main reason limes grow so fast and "last" so short is that there isn't much density to it. I wouldn't WANT to eat 7 limes in that timeframe, but I could easily.

My family go through at least 20 limes a week. Hollywood has lost touch with the common man.

why can't i,

>not buying 49 dollars of cheapest rice
when i was a student there was one month i only ate rice

>rice with salt
>rice with pepper
>rice with ketchup
>rice with salt and pepper
>rice with pepper and ketchup
>rice with salt and ketchup
>rice with salt and pepper and ketchup

>fried rice with salt
>fried rice with pepper
>fried rice with ketchup
>fried rice with salt and pepper
>fried rice with pepper and ketchup
>fried rice with salt and ketchup
>fried rice with salt and pepper and ketchup

Thanks liberals and democrats (Paltrow and her ilk)!…

Attached: 1654775697665.jpg (1200x1600, 657.84K)

Actors are unable to do their own research and just believe whatever is told to them.
>If [beneficiaries] live in the 48 contiguous states and Washington, D.C., families of four will receive a maximum of $835. A family of four will receive a maximum of $1,074-$1,667 in Alaska; a family of four will receive a maximum of $1,573 in Hawaii; a family of four will receive a maximum of $1,231 in Guam; a family of four will receive a maximum of $1,074 in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
About five years ago I received $198 per month in SNAP benefits as a single male adult. She's an idiot.

So you put like limes on tortillas?

And get diabetes because you are eating nothing but carbs? Nice.

2kg of frozen chicken breasts = 20usd.
6kg of rice = 12usd.
1liter of cookingcream = 5usd.

Wah lah, 2weeks of food.

For me it was:
Two chicken leg quarters $0.50
Half a pack of cream cheese: $0.44
Package of spinach: $1.00
Did that for about nine months. It was boring but it was also cheap.

Gotta let those companies and billionaires pay less taxes I guess. Where else would we work all day?

Kek'd

It's almost as if the "S" stands for something....

?

Go home europoor

Why does every single american have some horror story about surviving off of stale noodles and dumpster juice during college? What the fuck is wrong with your country?

Here's another billion for Ukraine, jack

She probably means 49 dollars for the whole family for a day, but she purposefully words it that way to trick ignorant and gullible retards. 49 dollars a day for a family of four is more than enough food. You could buy like 10 chicken breasts, a thing of bacon, rolls, mayonnaise, cheese and make everyone 2 chicken sandwiches. You can buy corn and potatoes for sides. This is basically what I live on, I just fry up some chicken cutlets and make sandwiches or use the chicken in something easy like chicken parm or chicken rice and broccoli. People don’t need 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. God I hate liberals.

yeh its quite easy to save money on food.
it was a lot of chicken for me too, i did opt for the cheapest brand of mixed frozen vegetables.

i also only ate food between lunch at 12 and dinner at 4.
10 years later and apparently its a trend called "intermediate fasting", fucking lol.

Usually one can criticise people fo retarded purchases, but unless limes are incredibly expensive, there's no way this should cost $39.
Here it would be around €10.

I just paid $1200 extra per semester to eat dining hall food, two meals per day on most days except on weekends when I could only afford one

i'm not american but i ate like weeks of just macaroni and ketchup.
sometimes i'd get flour, mix it with water, put in oven and pretend that's how bread is done

Fuck off. Raising their taxes will also raise mine and lower my wages. Poorfags get more than enough and unless liberal faggots want to raise taxes on the rich to give me and the middle class shit then they can fuck off. All they care about is giving more gibs for niggers and spics who get more than enough already, they won’t give anything to me so I’ll happily let the rich keep their money to keep my taxes lower and my wages higher.

Uh there’s no way in hell that those things cost 50 bucks.

>sometimes i'd get flour, mix it with water, put in oven and pretend that's how bread is done

fucking epic

What is the problem here?
Americans crying they can't go out to eat every night, as is tradition?

Plain basmati white rice is actually nice .