Kids TV show made for teenage girls and kids. adult males lose their minds about it

Am I missing something here? Are "they" still on Any Forums?

Attached: 987878676.jpg (474x262, 26.95K)

They? The jews?

It’s another show about trannies nobody asked for

>gay paki lesbian self-insert about how ugly she is and wasn’t popular in school

No one cares about your disney channel bullshit you embarrassing faggot kys

She’s got a good set on her tho

The thought of grown fucking men watching this shit is hilarious to me. They'll literally watch ANYTHING if it's got a marvel logo slapped on it. Embarrassing

Its a fucking show for teenage girls and kids. Why the fuck would grown up males and everybody older than 16 watch this? Just because it has Marvel or DC attached to it? They seriously need help.
Any Forums is a board that is known for housing pedo's

> Why the fuck would grown up males and everybody older than 16 watch this?

I have no fucking idea, but they do.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-09 233622.png (1746x313, 464.3K)

4channoids get butthurt when media arent catered to mediocre white men

>I have no fucking idea, but they do.
In specifically the case you posted, there's one very very good rea$on

Thank God she's not black

Just because a superhero show is aimed at girls, it doesn't mean it isn't kino

Attached: MV5BYzEzZDVkZDUtY2ZkMS00NzcwLTkwMjEtZGYxZjU1Y2IxNGMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg (1200x1500, 465.58K)

But which is it? Is tv full of pedos or angry right wingers?
Which is it then?

I watch their Star Wars reaction videos and their reaction to this was forced. I can’t do marvel TV for non legacy characters. I’m still half way through moonknight and this show is a non starter for me

get some taste you animal

Is the character prepubescent? She looks ugly as shit and the show looks awful but I'm not sure why pedos would care?

I really don't get watching Marvel shows. There are just so much better options. I find Marvel utterly boring and soulless.

>Its a fucking show for teenage girls and kids. Why the fuck would grown up males and everybody older than 16 watch this?
Everyone is expected to watch everything these days. They threw a fit over people not watching Turning Red. Then people watch this strange shit, and don’t like it, and it still isn’t good enough that people tried.

>There are just so much better options.
Hahaha it’s all woke garbage friend.

I think you've tapped into something here.

All or 90% of TV was made for straight white males until just the last 10-15 years, so anytime they see some TV not made for them, they go full sperg think there must be something wrong with the TV.

Video games are the same way.

>you can't laugh at our garbage because it's made for children!
>what? no, children don't watch it either
Fuck off SHILL

This show doesn't really make sense in the current MCU. She's supposedly a Captain Marvel superfan, but Captain Marvel was barely even present on Earth throughout her entire history. How would civilians even know about her since even the Avengers hardly knew her by the end of the infinity saga?

I watched episode 1 of the show because I expected it to be complete cringe but it uses some interesting camera techniques and transitions on top of being a serviceable show that's obviously made for a younger audience.
It's miles ahead of Obi-wan, that's for sure. It at least manages to have some semblance of identity and believability