Untitled

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1135x741, 224.97K)

How is he not dead yet?

There's no way any woman would work in a chippy looking like that.

he's dead inside like most of us living here

Attached: 1619649214245.webm (602x720, 2.96M)

What's going no here?

BINLEY MEGA CHIPPY
BINLEY MEGA CHIPPY
BINLEY MEGA CHIPPY
BINLEY MEGA CHI-PPY

Attached: FTyxQkTXwAMk-I5.jpg (2560x1440, 800.1K)

BINLEY MEGA CHIPPY

based takeaway scouser

Attached: 6CBAD6C8-AADA-4254-872F-DDDB16CF325A.jpg (663x588, 262.16K)

what a lad

you can tell she has a black bf

The true black pill is that he could fuck any of those slags if he wanted to because having any form of fame beats looks, money, personality everything

>fanks luv dish looks a mint

fat man's wife dies and he starts making takeaway videos, they blow up and he's still doing them after over a year and getting fatter and fatter as butterface anglo waitresses bring him more food

Attached: how ya doin guys.png (732x632, 953.85K)

am i the only one who refuses to believe that was organic?

she is either an instathot wanting exposure or the establishment paid for her to be there when he was doing his review

the new yt 'most rewinded parts' feature is so useful for finding all the women in his reviews too

>you can tell she has a black bf

Attached: 1631533320491.jpg (640x838, 52.42K)

Anything is possible in modern Britain. We are living in Alice's topsy turvy through the looking glass mad hatter wonderland.

He really needs to call these places in advance and see if they can make sampler platters to try their shit out. This nigga will buy like 3 whole pizzas and 4 philly cheese steaks and eat them all

bongs, how do you handle living in your crowded, dirty, overcast, rainy shithole full of immigrants without completely losing the plot?

i felt mentally drained just visiting for a week and seeing you all in your terrace houses and public transport without seeing the sun, it was kind of like seeing a monkey enclosure in a zoo and feeling bad for them being locked in such inmonkey conditions

What a slag

>sees her mooseknuckle
>ALRIGHT NOW THAT'S A BIT OF ME!
>COME ON CAMERAMAN COME GET A FEED!

Before watching this guy I barely understood Scottish people now I feel like i 100% understand what they say.

link to video?