Why do people like this movie so much?

Just rented this movie on Amazon, and holy crap was it a disappointment. Every reviewer on YouTube said this was 10/10 perfect so I was expecting like Arcane level stuff.

The movie was just confusing I was kind of disengaged watching it. Frankly I didn’t really like Moon Knight. I feel like if you want to watch a movie about generational trauma then just watch Encanto. Heck even Turning Red was more enjoyable. If you care bout action then just watch an actual superhero film. At least the visuals made up for Doctor Strange’s poor plot. Can’t really say the same for this.

Attached: 07CC7EED-2B71-4963-8626-CAD020728E23.jpg (1175x1763, 466.15K)

You listened to reviews and let it influence your decisions. You got what you deserve.

Because it’s about a boomer accepting her dyke daughter and most people on the internet are flaming faggots

It has heart and soul. God tier sound mixing and editing

Attached: 1653073265531.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

>listening to jewtubers and reddit
lmao

Attached: 1473162359505.jpg (258x360, 55.17K)

filtered, best movie of the past 5 years

>Arcane
Yeah, nah.

I was high when I saw this part and it almost made me puke

>Every reviewer on YouTube said this was 10/10 perfect so I was expecting like Arcane level stuff.
> Arcane level stuff.
this makes me think the thread is bait

turning red is much better

This scene was cool and I liked the part where in the first part o the movie her daughter basically stared, but do people really think the “fight” in the end when was all in slow motion was interesting? I zoned out and got bored watching it.

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over

People liking/disliking haven't had nothing to with quality for at least a decade

I logged in to a chatroom that was watching it. The first scene I saw was of a guy jumping onto a butt plug. I then turned it off an was assuming it was a reddit movie

>haven’t had nothing
I too am from the south

I cannot imagine seeing this outside of a theater and would be interested on how that would impact my rewatch.
My only complaint is that it is very dense, long, and drawn out, for what is ultimately a simple message. I remember feeling exhausted during one of the many climaxes of the movie where she's navigating up the stairs and solving everyone's problems.
Still the best movie I've seen in the last four years at least.

Ahem,
I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over

Redditors and twittertards desperately want to be seen as kinoseurs by watching "indie" movies after years of wanking off Marvel

Literally only because of haircuts and color lmao

I saw it yesterday and it had potential to be great, was ruined by the incessant "lol so random" memes they had to force in there. That and the overall story/characters were not very like-able.

Funny how it did multiverse shenanigans better than Dr Strange.

Ah so! That's why this has been shilled so hard. Thanks, now I can save 20 gigs by not downloading.

Attached: 00 she fags.jpg (990x557, 64.52K)

this just gave me a massive headache

Because it was funny, took chances and had a good, pro-family message in opposition to the typicaly satanic Hollywood?
Also, RACCACOONIE.