For some reason, they played Addams Family Values on TV all the time but rarely the first movie

For some reason, they played Addams Family Values on TV all the time but rarely the first movie

Attached: 1654551344035.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

i think it has to do with rights and cost, the sequels are made on a budget and I think it's easier to get licenses than the originals which usually have bigger advertising, control by studios, merchandizing, etc.
Another thing in sequels is usually the first movie is from a book or something where a single guy owns the rights. For the sequel they hire a team of hacks and the studio has the rights and don't have to pay out to the original creator.
My biggest guess is that some movies are accidentally undersold or prove to be more popular than expected. They buy BIG MOVIE SEVEN because it's cheap, they notice lots of people watch it so why not buy that again instead of 'risking' a more expensive buy like the original movie?

Attached: audreyhorne.jpg (1000x563, 115.95K)

they dont want to make themselves feels bad while theyre losing ukraine

it do be like that huh

sex

Huh?

The blonde on the right was perfect.

Why would it be cheaper to pay a bunch of people for the rights instead of just one person?

Where, user? Where?

i remember fap with this

Much more comedic and kid friendly
The first movie was far darker and had a lot of blood in the tage scene

Nostalgiafags always remember the good parts but never the subplot where Wednesday falls in love with the jewiest jew that ever jewed

ToT

It makes sense. She's rich, so is he.

The whole plot with him was that he was her personal bitch and she could mould him into a new Gomez

He had zero fucking backbone and did everything she wanted

I don't even remember the damn first movie. I saw the sequel countless times and just assumed that because I had that it's quality was known far and wide as being a good movie. Certainly good enough for repeats. But then again holy shit cable in the 90s was trash. Anyone else remember from like '96-'99 for three god damn summers they played Good Burger every FUCKING day? Or weekend? Shit was forever in the rotation.

Elaborate.

JM girl

Who cares? Are there people who still watch TV enough to notice trends like this?

I watch TV sometimes to spend time with my mom.

Surely it can't be that expensive to show movies on TV anymore? Only boomers have cable. Seems like a waste of money.

Who?

>still
>played
OP is clearly talking about the past tense around the time the sequel was being taken off of Blockbuster New Release shelves and being aired on cable in like 1995.

He's explaining that sex is what fundamentally defines a woman, as gender is a social construct. This implies that trannies will never be women.