Favourite south park joke? Mine is picrel

Favourite south park joke? Mine is picrel.
youtu.be/tsPHa8RG1pI

Attached: 1654739416349.jpg (740x698, 124.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLPenLBWfwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=OLPenLBWfwU

>be a restaurant owner
>"Boy, do I want to make a good deed"
>charge the customer more
>pat yourself in the back for being such an upstanding human being

south park is funny when they actually try

I guess the ukraine-owned-restaurant goer wanted to opt in and that's their final check? What are you going for here, ivan? Demoralization tactics?

Attached: wd0x8nq258491.jpg (896x1115, 87.42K)

I do it at my restaurant and dont even donate the fucking money lol

first of all you're ESL so stfu. But yes you're right. It would be better if that money went to supply weapons to blow vatniks up, who gives a fuck about Unicef.

$40 billion to ukraine

Attached: brie.png (688x747, 1.37M)

I would like it removed

Attached: 1653496970090.png (998x725, 326.21K)

why the fuck should i care about russians invading former russians?
western governments are blowing billions of dollars on some eastern yuro shit hole and causing massive economic problems
this actually, truly, would have never happened under trump

Attached: 1627154166534.png (612x491, 97.59K)

Pretty sure this is illegal in some states.

look at this poorfag who doesn't have business interests in ukraine

Attached: halberstram.jpg (472x522, 24.94K)

good morning sir

>first of all you're ESL so stfu
Even worse, I'm Russian.

You're always welcome here, russiabro

>b-but what about ukraine??
not my problem

My mom says war is bad and Putin is mean for invading Ukraine, so I put on my redpilling hat and I'm posting on Any Forums to say it's good

>UNATCO is real

Attached: e2cd06c02bb420839e64156bb9c46a02.jpg (603x393, 24.26K)

Why can’t Russia just beat Ukraine it’d been a third of a year already and they’re still barely over the border

you mean they won't ask anymore? YOU have to ask to say no to bullshit donations? not that i care since i never leave the house and secretly hope another severe wave of corona hits us again so i don't feel bad about it

The Russian bear turned out to be a paper tiger. Many such cases in Russian history.

The war machine loves amping up every conflict so they can sell more weapons. They also control the government and media so now 80 billion dollars gets sent to Ukraine on your dime. Or more accurately, your inflation.

>I do it at my restaurant and dont even donate the fucking money lol

Attached: jewlaugh.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

stupid goyim

Trey Parker is a prophet.
It's kinda difficult if you want to take a country without killing the people or destroying the cities. Russia and Ukraine go way back, so it's like Russia is fighting with itself. Imagine the US running a propaganda war that Florida is evil and at the same time killing every person within that state. The rest of the country might not like that. So Russia has to find a balance between "they're misguided" and total war.