Does anyone have the link to the interview where some IT 2017 cast gets asked about the group sex scene from the novel?

Does anyone have the link to the interview where some IT 2017 cast gets asked about the group sex scene from the novel?

Attached: file.png (359x514, 207.38K)

I've only seen the webm but they get asked which scene from the book they wished was in the movie and they all look around awkwardly

Soph a cute. Bumping for interest

Attached: it gangbang scene interview beverly marsh Sophia Lillis that (1).webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

So basically all of them read the novel and all of them read that part.

I would skull f**k her little tomboy face so hard.

It makes me so angry, Kyle-punches-dry-wall- level angry that this gorgeous fuckhole is absolutely 100% gonna end up being MKUltra'd and going the Ellen Page route.

She is so cute, anons :)
I've only truly discovered her recently, as I've never watched anything she's in, but send me her cutest pics for the master collection, pls.

Attached: SophiaLillisFlower.jpg (700x700, 135.49K)

Heh

the chad eye contact vs the virgin next question

Oh boy...

>Violent sex with a tomboy
They usually like men who can handle them like toys but very gently.

Watch a tv series called "i'm not ok with this" its not bad at all and she's the main.

Attached: 414de0d055c7cf13674218506f7cf5ba.jpg (500x500, 36.13K)

She has no upper lip

I used to burn my toys

>sex scene from the novel

Which one? The one where all of the kids gangbang Beverly in the sewer or the one where Patrick gives Henry Bowers a handjob

Faggots are no welcome here and its bully lgbt season, so i suppose Bev scene.

Then you're not suit to handle a tomboy girl. They can punch you in the face saying shit like "fight me" but your response has to be something like "did you hurt your hand?" or like faking a combat stance and then immobilize her in a sec without any harm...if you react like a raging incel hitting or harming her (ok shes a tomboy but still a useless weak woman) then you will never be able to conquer her hearth.

Hey, hey, hey, I will tolerate no further gangbang slander against this scene; it was a train, get your terms right.

I would suck and kiss her no-upper lip for hours...every day.

I would, too, user :)

Attached: 1654493494434.jpg (2428x2425, 1.29M)

She came twice btw. And she was a virgin.

Damn, she's so cute. A CUTE!

God, I've got to read this book; I've been putting off collecting my planned book collection for so long, but still my area's only "hiring" and" in deep employee shortage"; I'm waiting to buy all the kino until later, as such.

Attached: 20220609_002544.jpg (720x1136, 265.43K)

>The Witcher is at the bottom of the list

Attached: 20211103_064653.jpg (1023x575, 38.02K)