Russia is the most unequal countr-

>Russia is the most unequal countr-

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-13-12-48-13-16_21da60175e70af211acc4f26191b7a77.jpg (1080x2094, 559.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tW_kw6OPXc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's going on in Holland?

Attached: tucker[1].jpg (800x450, 62.11K)

It doesn't matter. The losers there still get to live in luxury.

>>Russia is the most unequal countr-
No one has ever said that

Fake news! What about healthcare and guncrime in the USA??!!!
t. average 50 year old boomer in the N*ggerlands

The average Dutch lives 10 times better than the average Russian though

how did the nehterlands manage to get there?

Make working absolutely useless while making owning capital wealth as profitable as possible.

Fun fact

The n*ggerlands has no tax on income derived from renting out homes. This is done to help renters.
How? Nobody knows.

Who cares, the poorest Niggerlandians still live better than the average Russian.

At least your infracstructure is better than ours

Wait really? Based landlords

>How? Nobody knows.
I would assume not having to pay taxes makes it easier for them to turn a profit so they can offer lower prices and it will also incentivize more people to invest in rentals thus increasing the supply and lowering prices. I don't know if it actually works that way in practice, though.

That's the idea, however here's part 2 of the plan:

Limit the supply of housing

>no tax on income derived from renting out homes
Ah, perfect

Attached: 1650257066215.jpg (236x214, 11.26K)

It's extra bad when you consider this country even has municipal taxes on dog ownership.
Schiphol airport in complete disarray, only 50% train capacity because there's nobody left to repair and drive them, ministry of infrastructure put out a warning they can't keep up with degradation anymore, electricity net so overburdened no new companies can be connected, metro lines go from 2 years with €800 mil cost to 7 years €4 billion, list goes on and on. This shithole is done for and the house of cards is coming down.

>all that wealth inequality increases since 2008
holy shit it's fucking over

I can't see how we can even correct this without just taking shit away from the 10% hoarding everything here.

Wow russia is pretty equal actually it seems!

Stop pretending you could suffer in the Netherlands

Lmao, just lol. Until 2015 or so the n*ggerlands mogged Germany in every metric. To us you were nothing but another Poland with run down commieblocks, smokestacks and cracked roads. Now Germany has overtaken the N*ggerlands in HDI, GDP, income, everything. You have no clue how bad things have gotten here.

I said it.

I recognize my defeat

Attached: 468745186435.png (263x330, 184.18K)

deboonked
youtube.com/watch?v=tW_kw6OPXc0
similar for most of that pic

>Until 2015
That’s when we got an unfair competitive advantage through importing millions of rocket scientists and engineers.

Cope

Attached: 7F66651C-8976-471F-9181-473620AFAB7E.jpg (600x400, 99.95K)

>Netherlands
>Sweden
>Denmark
Embarrassing. Sort it out.