Post unpopular opinions

The Mummy was better than Indiana Jones

Attached: mummy-indiana-jones.jpg (600x300, 72.89K)

Romancing the Stone is better than Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Kingdom of the crystal skull was a good movie

All, believe it or not, popular opinions amongst the zoomer demographic

wtf zoomers are based

Are adventure movies considered racist now?

Rick O'Connell >>>>>>>>>>> Indiana Jones

I don't disagree at all.

agree with this

and Temple of Doom is the best Indiana Jones movie, it had the best action and the demon cult were better villains than nazis

Indiana Jones 3 > The Mummy > Indiana Jones 1 > Indiana Jones 2 > The Mummy 2 > Indiana Jones 4 > The Mummy 3 >>>>>>>>>> The Mummy 2017

Romancing the Stone > Indiana Jones 2 > The Mummy > Indiana Jones 3 > Indiana Jones 1 > > Jewel of the Nile > The Mummy 2 > Indiana Jones 4 > The Mummy 3 >>>>>>>>>> The Mummy 2017

This nigga gets it.

desert landscape, ww1 guns, leather and metal objects...always kino

>ww1 guns, leather and metal objects
what's so great about those

I was of the mummy generation and just from memory, yes, I think it's better than indiana jones.

This is correct because there's bigger variety of Mummy movies compared to Indiana Jones movies..

Mummy movies vary from pure slow burn horrors (1932 film) to insane action with onew of the kind momens (Cruise pulling zero gravity plane crash scene) so everyone will be able to find something they like. It's 90 years of cinematic history after all. Meanwhile Indiana Jones movies are all in the same atmosphere and tone so you either liked 1st and will enjoy rest or didn't like first so won't like rest.

Also Rachel Weisz was so much cuter than any Indy love interest

Fargo season 3 >>>>> the other seasons
Midsommar fucking sucks
I could take or leave Ben Affleck I don't really see it
I don't see "slow" as a valid criticism why cant you just sit there and enjoy something that's beautifully made and take in everything even if it's "slow"
Guillermo Del Toro is probably at least top 4 most creative, talented directors alive

Germanic whites are the master race. Also, you haven't really lived as a white man until you have a nonwhite suck your cock.

The Departed sucked and I'm tired of pretending like it was a good movie, just fuck off.

>Fargo season 3 >>>>> the other seasons
If that's the one with Kirsten Dunst, based