What Happened?

Attached: starwars.jpg (810x455, 21.78K)

women and jews are the enemies of all mankind

Juice and wimmin.

Incel

The original creators sold the rights to a satanic corporation.

/thread

Disney

Pretty soon it will be a hate crime to criticize this company.

im 6’4 and I lift, I would heem your soi faggot ass back to your Israeli nest.

Attached: 4BA35A2A-DA73-420E-BF08-A2D8F2C1A3BB.png (861x1275, 1.57M)

It needed to expand the fan base.

Im from the US

Did it succeed?

And it didn't work. They released such soulless trash that they vindicated George and the prequels.

As if little kids will want to get into S oy wars now. Nobody bought any Rey dolls

a soulless mega corporation bought it and is milking it dry to get a return on their investment. it was only a matter of time, everything nice eventually turns to shit

Why does everyone blame Disney. They have a ton of commercial successes recently even if most of it is cartoons and capeshit. The correct answer is KK. She has a sub-90 IQ and is a die hard woke propagandist. When her reputation was temporarily in the shitter due to RoS, talented people were able to bypass her and make Mandalorian but she’s clearly politicked her way back in charge of the property.

Kids today don't buy any toys.

Why is it rich people have bad taste in art?

Literally all these retards have to do is remake KOTOR. They don't even need to write a script. It's LITERALLY THERE FOR THEM.

Attached: 1633869770598.jpg (1401x824, 444.91K)

this and disney

I sold my children to white slavers.

Attached: download.png (1200x630, 451.4K)

Did you ever hear the comedy of Darth Kannaday the Kunt?

ITT people who don't remember how shit on star wars was because of
>Return of the Jedi
>Ewoks/Droids shows
>holiday special
>Episode 1 in general but Jar Jar in specific
The franchise has one and a half good movies, and some good books. The rest is mediocre and it's all aimed at kids.

>>Return of the Jedi
>>Ewoks/Droids shows
>>holiday special
>>Episode 1 in general but Jar Jar in specific
Those were all great except for some parts of the Holiday Special.

A young filmmaker who liked cheesy old monster movies and b-movie sci-fi decided to make a simple hero story homage just as america was trying to get over its vietnam and 1960s hangover. Nobody believed in it, but he got funding and found some passionate talent. They made something pretty cool that lots of people loved because they were hungry for some optimism.

Later, a whole shit ton of people (including the filmmaker in question) got high on their own supply and tried to make it out to be a whole lot more than it was. He tried to fulfill this promise with a triplicate of flawed, but at least earnest films. These disappointed many people and nerds shit on him until he decided to give up.

Then a soulless corporate machine bought it, decided to fill its ranks with talentless political shitheads, and turned it into something that was neither good NOR earnest.

You are here.

You may think that but the opinion at the time or release was very critical.

from my point of view the Jedi are incels.

The best star wars movie (empire) was directed by a jew

>You may think that but the opinion at the time or release was very critical.
Wrong 100% people loved it, user. The thing this, after 1978, at some point in 1981 or so, the cocaine wore off and the best pot routes dried up. You have to understand that except for California, having some weed on you got you instant jail.

>The best star wars movie (Jedi) was directed by a Methodist
ftfy