I'm about to choose my subject of study and university

Should I pick English literature in one of the best universities in Tehran or French literature in Tehran public university (regarded as the best university in Iran)?

P.S. I have the option of Italian language in Tehran public university as well

Attached: 1655692541542.png (601x599, 377.13K)

You should choose STEM.
You can read humanities and classics by your own. You don't need teachers for that.

I hate STEM, STEM is a meme, there's no future in STEM except wagecucking for clever assholes you studied economics and management.
You can just get some computer/coding/graphic certificate by taking classes in respectable institutions and get a part-time job to make a resume (I have done that already).

Attached: 1641139705759.png (860x1054, 320.54K)

Then take french lit
My guess is that english lit will be extremely pozzed

This is the only valid opinion.
Humanities are shit and a ticket to unemployment and low wages at best

in iran?

Yes even in iran
Globohomo is everywhere

Why would English lessons be pozzed in here?
college certificate is nowadays not the only measure for employment tho.

English lit was pozzed here lol
Shakespeare gay negro
Irrelevant female authors
Intersectional perspective
All that kind of crap

I would suggest checking out the course overview first

hey user. What are you planning to do? I took English lit. Currently freelance content writing. Anyway do you know all these langs (French, Italian?)

this is true for stem too though. With the internet you can literally teach yourself everything. The university jews don't want you to know that though since especially in anglo countries university is a big business

>What are you planning to do?
anything but being a wagie. Self-employment or doing my own codemonke thing, etc.
>Anyway do you know all these langs (French, Italian?)
I know a little bit of both. I'm willing to improve them.
this.

Any possibility of choosing any science major?

>Currently freelance content writing
Shitposting on Any Forums is not considered "freelance content writing"
You should have gone to stem like your parents said so, instead of going to a humanities course for women and homossexuals

No. I'm done with garbage science and their shitty courses, wasted two years of my life for that.

english literature is better and more broad than french literature, there's your answer.

>With the internet you can literally teach yourself everything
while this is true HR roasties dont give a fuck

How about fine arts? It doesn't always have to be oil paintings, sculpting and other form of arts can also be considered fine arts

You could be a based, high paying nuclear scientist developing the Iranian nuclear weapons and instead you choose a homossexual degree with no future

arts is heavily restricted in universities of this shithole which forces the student to just take some classes in some class outside the university/education.

1. I ain't wageslaving in brownshit to get KO'D by mossad
2. How about not projecting your universities' absolute state on my cuntree
3. Be serious plz

>arts is heavily restricted in universities
Based and heteropilled
Arts have no place in universities

The only advice I can give is that university is a lot more enjoyable if you study something you actually enjoy. Other than that, best of luck in whatever you choose, Irananon.

Attached: hugfren.jpg (680x383, 25.67K)

tnx fren

Attached: 1640966037207.png (780x670, 50.74K)