What are some essential AMERICAN films?

What are some essential AMERICAN films?

Attached: America.jpg (502x769, 68.65K)

>OI DRIVING YA CARS INNIT BLEAK

Attached: RickyGervais.jpg (750x1334, 94.57K)

Attached: 1654714440091.jpg (1536x840, 310.73K)

You didn't answer my question.

Why would foreigners be jealous of a country where mass shootings are a normal occurrence?

I feel like I'm getting to the heart of your question

>mass shootings
not real lol

Because a bullet to the brain is a quicker death than getting beheaded.

You mean black people killing eachother?

>yuropoors

Attached: drgt.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

Grease

Cast them all.

Attached: self_respecting_average_white_man_shares_beautiful_white_girlfriend_with_big_black_bull.webm (490x870, 3M)

Attached: 2844382495_ffe28ec357_b.jpg (1024x768, 157.09K)

I want out of this sharthole country. I’ve been considering going to college in Poland, because it’s basically free, has cute girls, not so much degeneracy and lardassery.

Oh crap?! Is that a national flag and successful businesses? I AM so triggered. If much rather be paying exorbitant housing prices for tiny homes in some Muslim-infested European shithoe

Attached: 1582510602555.png (1502x1199, 2.13M)

>Oh crap?! Is that a national flag and successful businesses? I AM so triggered. If much rather be paying exorbitant housing prices for tiny homes in some Muslim-infested European shithoe

Attached: 1528928441_20f947c0a41e6ed495867441e9d2c16c.png (600x600, 212.08K)

Are you talking about America? Work on fixing it, you coward.

holy fuck europe is such a shit hole

Attached: ddsdf.png (640x480, 315.44K)

Memes won't save your continent

By doing what? It’s beyond saving

That's some culturally rich strength in diversity.

The Polish aren't exactly the most inviting people. I've had to work over there several times and they're nice enough but are very, very untrusting or outright hostile to most American immigrants. They definitely have a more "traditional" society and values but there's still a lot of the same kinds of scumbags and degenerates there as you'd get in any major US city.

Where are all the people?

What would be the best place to go in Europe? I have a Russian visa but I don’t want to get gulag’d

Ferris Bueler's Day Off
Weekend at Bernie's
Back To The Future
American History X
Biodome
Iron Giant
Forrest Gump
American Pie
Saving Private Ryan
The Matrix
The Patriot

I created this list based on providing a mixture of examples of American culture, serious tones, and covering multiple genres, as well as providing a backdrop of "bad films" so that the good films can be appreciated more.

This is what I call a film palette experience. You don't appreciate sushi if it's all you eat, but throw a few shitty cheeseburgers in from Burger King, and suddenly the refined flavor and texture of good sushi seems 10x better.

I stand by this list.