YEaH dUdE

yEaH dUdE

Attached: steve.jpg (225x225, 9.46K)

why didn't he fall for the soup?

Former drug addicts/alcoholics can genuinely be some of the most annoying teetotalers. Just because you can't handle your shit doesn't mean I can't.

Because he would start crying and tell them to stop filming

>did you know I'm sober duuuuuuuuuuude?

You sound mad. All that kratom making you irritable, user?

he should have just kept doing drugs until he died instead of becoming the insufferable faggot he's become

Lol ive only done weed and alcohol, both in moderation. I've only been drunk maybe a handful of times. But some people just clearly can't limit themselves, or they act like morons. My alcoholic friend has drank more than anyone I know, and yet he still acts like a teenager when he's drunk, and can never stop himself once he starts.

That's really really really really really really interesting

what the fuck is up with Steve-O's voice? I know it was always awful but it's insanely weird now

He made a video about it a year ago I think. Basically, dude doesnt know how to fucking speak and has been using his vocal chords wrong for pretty much all of his life.

Is this a Property Brother?

How do you use vocal cords wrong? wtf I never heard of this. Video link?

children of poseidon > the new cast

>I wasn't comfortable in my skin
>I hadn't found my voice
>I'm 10 years sober
>Me me me dude
I love him and the crew but his podcast is hilarious with how narcissistic he is

Dang that’s crazy bro
Did anyone in the thread ask or…?

your just a pussy fag real man drink to they pass out

Attached: 1652902523542.jpg (443x665, 51.92K)

>Lol ive only done weed and alcohol, both in moderation. I've only been drunk maybe a handful of times. But some people just clearly can't limit themselves, or they act like morons. My alcoholic friend has drank more than anyone I know, and yet he still acts like a teenager when he's drunk, and can never stop himself once he starts.

Attached: neet.png (2300x1784, 731.83K)

Steve don't you have a podcast to record?

Why's he look like Slappy the Goosebumps ventriloquist dummy?

Earthrockerbros?.. A bone?...

It's like they need to substitute their former addiction with a new positive totally awesome outlook on life maaan! My mom lives next to an AA place and all the people who attends it will take smoke breaks outside and they're all neurotic wrecks, just constantly talking while chain smoking "Yeah yeah! I'm fine! Everything's fine, life is great! Wouldn't have it any other way, no way, my man! Life is beautiful! It's just such a gift! Been sober for 31 days now and I feel great!" SHUT UP.

Jokes on you. I'm 43.

I mean, kinda did.

Are his teeth fake? How does 20+ year drug addict have such nice teeth???

>Lol ive only been drunk like 5 times but feel like an authority on addiction

What is it about this dude that makes so many fags on here seethe?

cartoon teeth

that's sick bro

Just get a 32 oz can and be cozy

ill rather fuck your mom with my micro penis tranny lol

Attached: 2bd91e4f03830dc45a6ab1cc678ebc0c.jpg (1600x867, 133.19K)

Yeah I guess if you're a brain damaged drug addict and can't understand the concept of self control it would seem pretty awesome. Cheers.

Attached: 7de77dcf2590b72dbfb902339ed96ba2.jpg (300x300, 16.28K)

Based if your a wizard can I get an autograph

They're fake. He's lost most of them due to not brushing and his stunts. He's open about the fake teeth looking cartoonish

idk but that jaw makes him look like a Baki character

Attached: file.png (507x507, 312.49K)

literally me
except i'm older and twitch has no appeal to me or my generation

Attached: 81237892173.png (620x626, 397.19K)

i know a lot of virgins like you they have no control of their life's so they straight edge therefore they're better than you get fucked loser

Attached: 1653772408698.gif (500x333, 149.84K)