Favourite Harry Potter criticism/plot hole/problem

Why the hell didn't anyone interrogate Moaning Myrtle after her death? It would at least give a clue about the murderer.

Attached: MV5BMzgzNjM2ZWYtMmVjOC00ZWVjLTkwZDEtY2QyNTcxOGY1NjI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwNDM3OA@@._V1_.jpg (740x370, 45.44K)

Nobody liked her, she was fucking unbearable.

We don't really know much about her before her death. And that's no reason not to speak to her.

Why didn't Dumbledore tell Harry that Nagini was an innocent Asian woman who was cursed to permanently transform into Voldemort's snake?

Why the hell didn't anyone interrogate Dumbledore's portrait after his death? It would at least give a clue about literally everything.

Did he even know that? Didn't watch FB2.
>It would at least give a clue about literally everything
To whom? Snape was talking to him and the trio wasn't in Hogwarts to talk to him.

>To whom?
To Harry
Minutes after Dumbledore dies and McGonagall takes Harry to the headmaster's office he sees Dumbledore's portrait there
It never occurs to him to talk to it over the next few days

I guess he just didn't have any more questions at the moment, he already discussed horcruxes with this old fag.

She didn't know anything about it.

they do do that in the book

She gave important information to Harry and Ron.

She liked to perv on boys in the bathroom. How many do you think she tried to diddle?

Didn't she just see eyes and was dead?

>How many do you think she tried to diddle?
How many Chads did she meet?
Well yes, that's a huge clue.

marauders map

Attached: NoGood.png (391x1821, 874.45K)

The biggest one to me is the apparent barrier to Voldemort returning. It doesn't make any sense when you think about it. He could have gone straight to Bellatrix, picked out an enemy, and done the flesh, blood and bone thing and been back in seconds. But instead he went to Albania because... reasons.
>inb4 he had to have Harry's blood because... HE JUST DID
Many of his servants wanted to find him, but they couldn't find him because he was in fucking Albania. Surely England has some national parks he could have hung out at. And the only people who were apparently capable of finding him in Albania were two shitheads - Quirrel and Wormtail.

All this to say there was literally nothing stopping Voldemort from ever coming back except plot convenience.

Attached: HarryPotterandtheSorcerersStone.jpg (512x385, 24.32K)

>I saw eyes by the sink
Not really much to go on.

Rowling didn't decide Dumbledore's portrait could talk until book 7. There's no reason for him to talk to Harry in 7 but not 6.

Biggest problem I have is why was he hiding at all? If he was a ghost/spectre, how could aurors find/catch/kill him at all?
That's actually a meme complaint.

Ron prefered Hermione over the Aryan goddess Lavender Brown. Most unreaistic shit I've ever seen.

This cg did not hold up well.

The whole basilisk thing doesn't make sense. No one saw it getting around because it was... using the pipes? Are there just pipes sticking out all over the corridors?

Seeing eyes and being dead a moment after screams "basilisk". And by that, Harry and Ron (who are idiots) were able to deduce that the entrance to the chamber is in the bathroom.
>Aryan goddess Lavender Brown
Wasn't she a negress in earlier movies?
At least they kept Voldy on back of the head, which is pretty freaky.
Compared to other dumb shit, I would let this one slide. Hogwarts has a lot of weird architecture.

Why does the Harry Potter universe even have poverty? How are the Weasleys poor? Wizards can create something out of nothing. Scarcity should not exist. You can't lack food, you can't lack heating, you can't lack electricity, you can't lack transportation, you can just magic it all. Newton's laws of physics don't even apply because you can create something out of nothing, infinite energy. So how the FUCK can anyone be poor?

Also why haven't any wizards killed each other by using a sniper rifle to put a bullet in someone's head? Much better element of surprise than wand combat, and longer range.

Attached: sad blanket animal.jpg (567x542, 32.11K)

obliterates the entire series

Still the better of the two Voldemorts.