We were fucking robbed

we were fucking robbed

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-181817_Gallery.jpg (1044x881, 451.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ3o4dgD6qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically got iron man vibes from him in Top Gun. He's the real Iron Man, just like Elon Musk.

Maverick in Top Gun was true Ironman. Fuck capeshit.

look, one of your forced meme dream casting circle jerks didn't magically come true. none of them are) move on

based mapother keeping his resume clean of capeshit while dunking on the chinks

Attached: 1654029725673.jpg (1200x675, 67.45K)

They'll probably do this eventually. Cruise is a box office money magnet.

I hate the whole "revival" of RDJ. Just goes to show that no matter how shit you are, once you're chosen by the Jews you can just waltz into a role that pay millions.

If you think Tom Cruise at this point in his career would sign on for a cameo where he gets killed by Elizabeth Olsen then you fundamentally do not understand how he has maintained his status as an A list actor over four decades. Watch the Al Pacino scene from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

Marvel called Tom and he told them to fuck off. Maybe they'll offer him a real role later.

we really were.

He should've been the actual villain who kills off the Illuminati and threatens the entire multi-verse. Wanda and Strange have to team up to defeat him for the climax.

John Krazinsky as Reed Richards was literally memed into reality.

honestly he'd probably go for a thanos level role where he's the center of attention for 6 movies

>Marvel called Tom and he told them to fuck off. Maybe they'll offer him a real role later.
If he is going to play evil Iron Man that's an entire movie alone at least, but really should be its own trilogy. That said he is old now so he will probably look rough by Cruise Iron Man 3

Yeah, he could've pulled it off

this could've helped. giving him an actual role. allegedly they did try to get him and he said no. but it was probably because he was just a member of that shitty illuminati.

Tom Cruise would have been a better Iron Man.

the jew fears xenu

> Watch the Al Pacino scene from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

I've seen it, refresh my memory as to what he says? legitimately curious.

something about a great ass and dunkin donuts I think

>Tom Cruise in Disney crap
Who the hell even wants this? Maybe if they return Ironman to Paramount studio then we can talk. I don't want to see Cruise in any Disney shit ever.

you're thinking of his role in an Adam Sandler movie not OUATIH
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ3o4dgD6qY

>say a line
>get fucked during the next scene
Absolutely not.
At least, they have the idea now, but I doubt Cruise will accept.

I believe this actually happened