So why did it flop?

>Seven out of Ten

Attached: 1649239229992.jpg (1382x2048, 745.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/24EHaOORbC4
youtube.com/watch?v=tUGCQXLq9wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Batman for zoomers
and I fucking loved it

Cope Marvelfag

Attached: 1654705254687.jpg (712x885, 248.05K)

youtu.be/24EHaOORbC4

se7en out of ten

Attached: kek.png (300x300, 53.31K)

Not a marveltroon.
My friend recommend me this and I check the ratings like I should and conclude it was a flop.

What site did you use?

It's a 3/10 and The Batman will never make any real profit due to the reshoots and going over budget.

No plot, bad dialogue, no real story. A detective movie written for people with a 75 IQ. What a waste.

>Weak plot with Guess Who level "detective batman"
>Leather stitched gimp mask
>Zero physical presence
>Amateur fight choreography because Pattinson refused to do real training
>Idiot plot for mouth-breathers
>No excuse for it's flaws because its 2022 and the Nth iteration of Batman

Reeves wanted to do something new with Batman in cinema. I respect that, but the audience did not. Maybe because the thriller itself is not engaging enough. It doesn't get into your mind like Zodiac. A thriller must provoke appetite. Seduce. The Batman doesn't have that in the thriller aspect, it has that in what Batman does as a vigilante (Combat, Batmobile) and those moments are brief because the movie is a thriller.

Another point against, but on a personal level, is that Reeves didn't have the balls to say more explicitly that the green militia was a direct consequence of the systematic corruption of the city's political and judicial body. Real Mayor was there to redeem, I mean what the fuck step on the fucking gas pedal.

Every time someone tries to deny being a Disney drone you can tell that they are lying

Reeves is a hack. It's like if a retarded Tarantino fucked an even more retarded Uwe Boll.

IMDB
Dude I watch both from these companies okay

too much shit aimed at teenagers, who don't care about Batman because he's a boomers superhero
like the whole romance subplot, all of Catwoman scenes, Nirvana, le edgy narration and all the other shit only teenagers wouldn't find cringe and banal

Didn't they put it on HBO Max for like two weeks when it first came out? I feel like it would have beaten Dr. Strange were it not for that. Still you'd think a Batman move in 2022 would break at least a billion even without that.

It's a complete borefest, edgy to the point of being farcical, dour, violent, tactless, etc.

The film has zero redeeming qualities.
>Batman is a whiny skinny little boy with zero physical presence
>Suit is specifically crafted armour but helm is a stitched leather gimp mask
>Villain goes full retard in the 3rd act for no reason other than to move the plot along
>Batman being a detective makes modern procedural cop shows look good because he's clearly retarded with no access to 3+ decade old crime scene tech methods.
>No likeable characters
>Weak fight choreography that looks like a bad power rangers episode

This film is up there with Kubrick..and I by that I mean it was Uwe Boll level of retardation when it comes to adaptation. You'd have to be the thickest, densest worst kind of idiot to think this film offers anything.

For the first half I honestly thought it was trying to be camp like Adam West's Batman. That first scene where he finds the thumb and goes "ohh... for thumb DRIVE!" reminded me of this scene and I could not stop thinking about how stupid the "detective" scenes were until I walked out

youtube.com/watch?v=tUGCQXLq9wk

>flop
????????

Attached: 1648723191259.png (1250x1025, 232.95K)

In terms of actually making a mark with the intelligent crowds, not the unwashed masses that enjoy everything without a second's thought as to why.

Probably because it was garbage.

Long movie with glacial pace and the characters still felt underdeveloped.
Batman and Catwoman were unlikable.
The villains were boring and shitty.
The detective work was kindergarten tier.
The action was sparse and lame.

Still not as bad as BvS or Justice League (both version) but it's extremely fucking close.

it was Kino, normies and zoomies can't appreciate good movies

So not a flop at all, in fact if they had kept it to its original budget before covid fucked their shit up it would have been one of the most profitable capeshit of all time

damn.. badass!

>thinks Marvel movies are peak cinema

it was mediocre and meandering
the attempts at being cinematic were undercut by its own goofy script
I wanted to like it but there really isn't much there, and it's stretched out egregiously

BvS is way better than this, so is Snyder's JL. Nothing in those comes close to the cringe that is the "Riddler" in this movie. Not even Eisenberg's Luthor.

Dano's performance was so terrifying, completely unhinged, full of pain and rage. You forget it's not real, the recordings and rantings of a psychopath - amazing actor.

ITT: Twilight fans attempt to justify Pattinson's second worst performance on screen.

Yeah no they aren't, not flops either. But you're right this wasn't like Joker that got praise from people like Michael Mann or Cahiers du Cinema. Better than marvel for sure but still not enough

Attached: 1651360005114.webm (1280x536, 2.96M)