Best casting choice of all time?

Best casting choice of all time?

Attached: ges_3981bf29-6af0.jpg (624x721, 88.04K)

Attached: 1637599564249.png (1920x816, 986.09K)

Quite possibly. It becomes even funnier when you realize the director based Don Draper on himself

Attached: 5555CA25-DF2D-418A-A150-8BB0CABA81C9.jpg (1000x667, 84.84K)

Every casting choice on that show is fucking terrible. Its evil filth.
Go die, shill.
Makes sense, only a truly evil piece of shit could make an evil "show" like this

Based schizo who admitted he's never watched the show, not even one episode in an previous thread. Thanks for the bumps.

Not even memeing, you need to go take your meds.

Attached: tone.jpg (740x555, 107.51K)

>not loving evil Jewish advertising is INSANE
Y'know this is basically admitting you're wrong, right?
>admitted he's never watched the show, not even one episode
Of course, only a bad person would watch this evil shit. Only ever heard of it because of you shills spamming it

Based schizo evilposter

like clockwork, not even 5 replies before schizposter shows up

why is it evil?

You once admitted to being a pedophile. You’re in no position to lecture anyone about degeneracy lmao

imagine being that handsome... do you think it would get boring getting any pussy you want at the click of a finger?

Him getting fat is so gradual that by the time you get to the end of the show it’s surprising to see what he looks like at the beginning

>WAAAAAH HOW COULD SOMEONE NOT LOVE EVIL JEWISH ADVERTISING
>YOU'RE JUST INSANE
Yes, anyone who isn't a fucking shill is insane. Not hating little girls and hating smoking advertisements is the clearest sign of insanity
The whole "show" is nothing but an advertisement for smoking. And it promotes children smoking and they forced a preteen girl to smoke to do it.
Pedophilia is good, little girls are hot. People who like this shit HATE little girls
>degeneracy
I've never used that word in my life

kek

you’re entire existence is evil filth. i hope you die in agony.

adultery, drugs and lying are le cool

What an odd poster

Attached: MV5BNDIwY2UyNmItZDQyNC00Y2VhLWJiYTEtYjkyMGJiNWYyOGU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcwNTE1Ng@@._V1_.jpg (1437x615, 42.23K)

In what order did the Jewish writers of this show, hate other ethnic groups?
1. Irish (McCann Erikson)
2. Catholics
3. Wasps
4. Germans (represented by Whitman and his family)

this

Definitely in the top ten, but I'm not sure best of all time.

Attached: Conan.jpg (1390x889, 71.58K)

apparently the actor who plays roger sterling also auditioned for Don Draper. That would be an interesting show lol

Apart from the jewish directors son kissing Betty, they were rarely on-the-nose when attacking wasps

when does this show get good? like apart from BOOBA

if you are well into season 1 and not enjoying it, you just won't like the rest. It's not for everyone. I know you may need explosions or superheroes or something, but maybe just don't bother champ.

5. Italians (Sal and that sleezy Jaguar Dealer)
6. Brits (Lane & family)
7. French (Meg & Family)

Jews somehow came out smelling like roses tho. Imagine that.

>when does this show get good?
Never, its never good

>It's not for everyone
This evil filth isn't for anyone.
>you just don't like it because its a faggy drama
>you're not an intellectual like me
Yeah, it is also bad because its a shitty boring faggy drama

I don’t think the show every portrays it that way, Don is miserable for the entire show

dunno, I do enjoy stuff like sopranos, godfather and boardwalk empire immensely for example. guess they're like superhero flicks.