What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: 63331b3bd2bbc3d7fdcb5dba45b45e4b8a59296168891f2d68f517f93beb1ecc._UY500_UX667_RI_V_TTW_.jpg (667x375, 34.32K)

Great 1-4 seasons. 5-6 are okay. Do not watch the netflix sequel. Floki best character.

good show until the killed the only character keeping the show alive

Much like Supernatural, stop watching once a certain someone dies, you'll know when you get there.

two really great seasons. then unbeliebable shlock

My favorite part is when Loki converted to Islam and refused to kill the Muslims praying

Just watch Last Kingdom instead after season 2

4 seasons of concentrated kino, then a severe dropoff
but you can stop watching at that point

He became an atheist in the end.

Kino

>retarded subplot where Ragnar got addicted to chinese drugs and was utterly useless
>still mfw he sits on the boats gets high on some nuts or berries or some shit and hallucinates leading a comfy farm live with his family

FUCK BROS

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 7.78K)

That never happen however that would be kino.

there will be a point when you think this is the end
stop watching there

How shit are we talking? I've heard the same about Dexter and post season 4 was total garbage, is it like that?

Is not total garbage but its definitely much weaker. Ragnars son just aren't as entertaining. Bjorn is an annoying faggot, Ivar is cool, the other 2 are worthless and do nothing.

>5-6 are okay
>Floki best character
Pleb tier taste stfu
I know what you mean, that scene was so retarded, the other vikings should have killed him right there. Floki is such an incoherent character
These anons have the correct answer to OP's question

they pride themselves in being completely historically innacurate

kino, but only the first 4 seasons

the battles become mostly hollywood garbage as the show progresses. still good individual fight scenes. the show overall goes from good to very good to good to alright. s02 is really the peak.

>Ivar is cool
Ivar was cringe and his whole I'm a god arc was especially cringe
Best Ivar moment is when Hvitserk beats the shit out of him

Ivar was kino though

Probably one of my favorite opening themes of all time.

Here is an idea. Watch it for yourself and turn it off when you think its shit.

A coworker recommended this to me. She usually has okay taste but isn't this the show with STRONK WOMYN viking warriors? I'm not gonna waste my time on jew propaganda.